2020/21 "Not a farmers league" French Uber Eats Ligue 1 thread

Remove this Banner Ad

What a mess. if proven that's absolutely disgraceful by Di Maria. He's returning after spending 2 weeks out following a positive covid result.

If you have Kayo, the game is on there. The part showing the replay of Di Maria is around the 37:20 of the match. Looks like he went to spit but nothing came out. Probably thought better of it.

If you have Kayo, the game is on there. The part showing the replay of Di Maria is around the 37:20 of the match. Looks like he went to spit but nothing came out. Probably thought better of it.

I still have Foxtel (with bein sport included). Still on the $39.00/month special they had years ago, every time they try to stop it I just cancel it and it continues lol. Having said that there's not much left on Foxtel if Bein goes.

Never a dull moment in a PSG/Marseille game.

If Gonzalez was racist towards Neymar, I hope he never wears the Marsielle shirt again. Disgusting.

Despite the crap that went on at the end of the match, it has been a nice start to the season from Marseille, 6pts points up on PSG early in the season, including a victory in Paris. I'm sure we'll find a way to lose this early advantage.

Never a dull moment in a PSG/Marseille game.

If Gonzalez was racist towards Neymar, I hope he never wears the Marsielle shirt again. Disgusting.

Despite the crap that went on at the end of the match, it has been a nice start to the season from Marseille, 6pts points up on PSG early in the season, including a victory in Paris. I'm sure we'll find a way to lose this early advantage.

PSG in the relegation zone atm lol. I don't think their poor form will last. Half of the squad have only just exited 2 weeks of covid positive isolation and haven't been training. The team that played against Lens was also severely weakened. Now they've got a few more selection headaches for next MD.

And it gets worse

Pretty stupid and inflammatory by Payet. This shitfight cannot be allowed to continue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This kid is quality, current top scorer in Ligue 1. Hopefully this isnt too big of a setback for him.

Metz looking at Balotelli / Sanogo as free agent replacements.

Managed to fit in a birthday party for his sister in there.

After the weekends red card I wondered what Neymar’s disciplinary record is as I know he has received multiple red cards from previous seasons. I never did end up checking but 3 red cards in his last 15 league fixtures doesn’t surprise me. I don’t care how talented the he is, all the diving and dickheadness really puts people off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back