2020-21 Pero Cameron League

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Gridders Gridlock'd , if you trade for a guy with first round value, so that you have 2 first rounders on your roster, can you keep the 2 guys with the first round value the following year, or can you only keep one of them?

Hey Gridders Gridlock'd , if you trade for a guy with first round value, so that you have 2 first rounders on your roster, can you keep the 2 guys with the first round value the following year, or can you only keep one of them?

No, given you cant keep the player in an earlier or the same round they were drafted, you can only keep one first rounder. Can’t go backwards in keeper value.

So it has been brought to my attention that our league trade deadline was earlier this year in comparison to the stage of the NBA season, and some were unaware that the deadline was March 4.

Does anyone have any issues if the deadline is extended to April 12?

Think it does potentially disadvantage the guys that did the right thing and got their trades through, but I was one of those people, and I'm still happy for it to be extended.

Think it does potentially disadvantage the guys that did the right thing and got their trades through, but I was one of those people, and I'm still happy for it to be extended.

I’m in the same boat and happy for it to be extended also. I’ll give it a few more days for others to comment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back