2020/21 Scottish Football Thread - On beIN Sports

Remove this Banner Ad

Ross countie are always going to find it tough to stay up. But they can do it.
This is our ninth season in top flight in the last ten years and outside the first two seasons we have always been in the relegation battle, but this year I don’t think it will be a battle, unless a miracle occurs I can see us finishing the season in single digits for points. I hope I’m wrong, I’d hate to see us relegated and ICT win promotion to the top flight, it has been nice being the top highland team in Scotland for the last few years.:)

acm21

Club Legend
May 7, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon

He is not going to get a game. Neither his first or last name is Ross.:D

D Mitchell

Premiership Player
Jul 28, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray Football Club
Best wishes to Ashley Maynard-Brewer and welcome to the Scottish Premiership League from Martin Boyle, Jamie McLaren, Jack Irvine and Mark Milligan. Thankyou, thankyou.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

acm21

Club Legend
May 7, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
The big one will be Hearts v Hibs,
That's the next big game (which will be broadcast at 9pm Sydney time on the 12th). Historically (and for those who don't care about Scottish football that much) it will be the old firm, it helps that our ange is the coach.

D Mitchell

Premiership Player
Jul 28, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray Football Club
Thankyou, acm21. The BIG game. Whilst C v R get the glamour, Hearts v Hibs is the real rivalry, the better end of the belt.

May 20, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Edouard played like a guy with his suitcase packed and a foot on the plane.

Kyogo through the middle and starting Rogic didn't work against AZ but changing it up ended up the wrong call I think.

Every team in Scotland will play for set pieces against them, team of short people, even the new Croatian guy is tiny.

Back