News 2020 AFC Board Nominations (now with 2021!)

Haven't seen this discussed anywhere, so thought I'd make a thread regarding the call for nominations for the other member-elected board position.

https://www.afc.com.au/news/552327/call-for-board-nominations

"Nominations are now open for eligible candidates to stand for election to the Adelaide Football Club’s Board of Directors.

There is one position to be contested with Rod Jameson seeking re-election for another two-year term."

Surely it's a lay down misere that Jammo gets re-elected. Will be interesting to see who nominates to run against him though.

Thetrader15

Cancelled
10k Posts
Oct 16, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
2 reasons I'm not nominating:

1. I would need to stop posting here if I won the job
2. I'd have to be much more responsible when I went to the game and probably not sit in the outer drinking 150 Lashes...although, maybe that can be my election platform!

Jul 9, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
2 reasons I'm not nominating:

1. I would need to stop posting here if I won the job
2. I'd have to be much more responsible when I went to the game and probably not sit in the outer drinking 150 Lashes...although, maybe that can be my election platform!
Access to the rooms pre and post game, watch every game from the best seats in the house. The beers are likely free. You should nominate.

flashcrow

Club Legend
Jul 15, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
#weflyasone
Completely pointless excercise. But I ask what has Rod Jamieson ever done for us.😊
what.png

No way I'm voting for Ryder, came on here with massive promises delivered nothing.
Will be interesting to see what he claims to have achieved v what he promised prior to the election...

If the member elect wins nothing more then a year round cone of silence, then I submit Brett Cummings for the position!
Reckon Marty should get the nod, particularly as keeps reminding us the main reason why we haven't won a flag & reckons he could do better...

Nov 24, 2007
DTC Frat House
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Lambda Variant
Wondering if I should have a go. Hmmm. No.

If you asked me what the current member elected board members have done during their term I couldn't tell you.

I know what they did. They failed.

Last edited:
Back