News 2020 AFL Coaches Votes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remarkable consistency with the coaches votes in our game.

The only points of difference were that

1) one coach went Bailey 2nd best, Petracca 3rd best and the other went vice versa and

2) one gave Lyons 1 vote and the other Clug one vote

It's noteworthy that neither coach thought the all conquering and "dominant" Gawn was worth a vote

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In what many are retrospectively calling a weak draft I am thrilled with the three we picked up.
Plus Answerth is the same age as that cohort and we picked Noah up a year later so to nab those four(Rayner, Bailey, Starc and Answerth) from what is considered a relatively weak draft class is a huge win for the club :thumbsu:

Also relevant:

Wonder if Hannebery year is wrong
Only Fyfe in 2015 went on to win a Brownlow from this list in that year.
2007-Bartel
2012- S. Mitchell
2014- Priddis

Hopefully Lachie continues his form and gives the Brownlow a shake
The winner this year will most likely go to the player that plays all 17 games

Also relevant:

Lol there are Richmond posters saying they don't rate Neale, he accumulates but doesn't much impact the game. Doesn't need a tag.

Just on goal kicking Neale is ahead of their beloved dusty. - Dusty has 10.3 the season, Neale 10.9.

Some of those Richmond supports really know their footy clearly.

Lol there are Richmond posters saying they don't rate Neale, he accumulates but doesn't much impact the game. Doesn't need a tag.

Just on goal kicking Neale is ahead of their beloved dusty. - Dusty has 10.3 the season, Neale 10.9.

Some of those Richmond supports really know their footy clearly.
They are quite clearly different types of players.
But, if they don’t want to tag Neale then, that’s fine, but he is a more dangerous player so far this year, than he was when we played them last year.

Votes from Friday night:

Lachie Neale (BL)
Charlie Cameron (BL)
Alex Witherden (BL)
Noah Answerth (BL)
Dayne Zorko (BL)
Andrew McGrath (ESS)
Jarrod Berry (BL)
Taking a break from sudoku
LN 5, 5
CC 3, 3
AW 4, 1
NA 4, 0
DZ 2, 0
A Mc 2, 0
JB1, 0

cant see any other way they could be distributed. But for the life of me I can’t understand how Noah got 4 and zero. Only explanation is Fages gave him four for blanketing AMT and Essendon didn’t rate the effort.

Taking a break from sudoku
LN 5, 5
CC 3, 3
AW 4, 1
NA 4, 0
DZ 2, 0
A Mc 2, 0
JB1, 0

cant see any other way they could be distributed. But for the life of me I can’t understand how Noah got 4 and zero. Only explanation is Fages gave him four for blanketing AMT and Essendon didn’t rate the effort.
That would mean Fages gave Witherden 1 point.

I could see Essendon giving Answerth 4 points for blanketing AMT.

That would mean Fages gave Witherden 1 point.

I could see Essendon giving Answerth 4 points for blanketing AMT.
Fair enough, but that would mean Fages rated blanketing AMT lower than most BigFooty voters. He would Have rated Berry higher? By the bye I gave both Noah and Jarrod votes.

and thanks for posting these votes. Nice mix of maths/footy understanding puzzle.

Fair enough, but that would mean Fages rated blanketing AMT lower than most BigFooty voters. He would Have rated Berry higher? By the bye I gave both Noah and Jarrod votes.

and thanks for posting these votes. Nice mix of maths/footy understanding puzzle.
I'm on the other side, I reckon Answerth got 4 from Fages. Mitch Robbo was saying that Noah got so much praise from everyone in the rooms after the game. Witho was good, but Noah was great at shutting down one of the most damaging guys on the field, as well as finding the footy and being effective with it. I think Noah's role was harder and he had as close to a perfect game as we could've asked for from him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back