Resource 2020 AFL Draft Combine Results

Remove this Banner Ad

Harry is a world class steeple chaser, 2km is a stroll in the park for him. If he doesn't get drafted he's every chance to representing Australia at the Olympics in the future.

Surely he will be drafted. Those that were there surely have taken notice.

Surely he will be drafted. Those that were there surely have taken notice.
Actually I've heard from the Rebels on top of that he tested well over all as well when I just texted them a while ago seeking confirmation, they're just waiting on everything to be official before they release it publicly. He's a lightly built wing/outside mid I feel at AFL level on what I've seen, probably starts as a back flanker/winger.

Vic Metro
Vic Metro NAB AFL Draft Combine results
2km time trial

Harry Sharp 5:28 minutes
Fraser Rodman 5:52
Liam Kolar 6:02
Nik Cox 6:03
Sam Berry 6:10

20m sprint

Reef McInnes 2.779 seconds
Max Holmes 2.801
Liam Kolar 2.870
Zavier Maher 2.887
Fraser Rosman 2.896
Jamarra Ugle-Hagan 2.897

Running vertical jump

Eddie Ford 94cm
Sam Berry 94
Archie Perkins 92
Jake Bowey 89
Jamarra Ugle-Hagan 86
Liam McMahon 86

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fraser Rosman, any good?
Could have been a real bolter if he got more games out, 194cm forward/wingman with great speed and marking ability.

Fraser Rosman
194cm 84kg
Forward/Wingman
DR: 25-50

Strengths

Speed
Vertical leap
Upside
Forward craft
Run and carry
Overhead marking

Queries
Production
Kicking

• Rosman had the potential to be the Miles Bergman of this draft as a player that’s ranking grew as the year went on, he has elite speed and a great leap and certainly knows how to use them, a player with huge upside with his kicking to tidy up a little and overall production but he was a live wire in the practise match I saw early in the year

If you watch his game against western last year, he’s a ready made big body mid 😉
I'll have to do that. Thanks.

I probably have only been real keen since I saw him at pre-season training, minus doing nothing given his injury.

Could he possibly be ready made for round 1? Or would he need more development?

I'll have to do that. Thanks.

I probably have only been real keen since I saw him at pre-season training, minus doing nothing given his injury.

Could he possibly be ready made for round 1? Or would he need more development?
With his 2km time I can’t see him getting a gig round 1 as he doesn’t have the running capacity for the next level yet. Can kind of get away with it playing down back but he won’t play ahead of the likes of Crisp/Noble/Maynard. Best to develop his midfield game in the 2s for a year no rush

Remove this Banner Ad

Back