Review 2020 AFL Draft Live Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

So this might look familiar but it's actually a new spreadsheet, built to hopefully make it easier to update during the draft.

Going to do the best I can, hopefully it doesn't break. 🤞🤞🤞

To embed the spreadsheet elsewhere on the forum use the following:
Code:
[MEDIA="googlespreadsheetnew"]1uekV33YWh329IBqWvR0BXVfUgS8T-OK7fkecE7xQslM[/MEDIA]

Last edited:
Does anyone know who of the "professional" big footy phantom draft board pundits was the closest to the actual draft night selections and if they bettered the likes of Twomey and co?

longest drawn out most boring event possible , could have been done in under 2 hours ! bloody shambles . coverage was terrible and annoying

one more stupid comment about the dogs , bombers or collingwood was enough to have you throw a chair at the tv !!

Does anyone know who of the "professional" big footy phantom draft board pundits was the closest to the actual draft night selections and if they bettered the likes of Twomey and co?

I think all of them were way off this year. The moment North took Phillips it all went downhill for the people who do phantom drafts.

eo2ub7pu8aaucpy-jpg.1025986

It is lucky they are good at football as I don't think any modelling agencies will be calling if this football thing does not work out :p

Is it just me or does Logan McDonald look like the world's oldest 18 year old?
He does look way older than 18, but still nothing compared to Kieran Collins when he was drafted. Got a picture next to Weitering where he looks like the proud father rather than a fellow draftee

1607583094171.png

Is it just me or does Logan McDonald look like the world's oldest 18 year old?

Shannon Hurn says hi as the worlds oldest 1 yr old, 2yr old, etc, etc

Then why were you paying him $900k?
Fair bit of Collingwood revisionism going on here. During Sidebottom's 'enforced break' this year Treloar was your highest possession winner in all four games.
You generally pay big bucks when you’re bringing in big recruits/young gun midfielders from GWS.

I also didn’t say he’s a steaming pile of poo, I’m just laughing at how much he has shot up in value in recent months. Look up any Treloar topic prior on BF and you’ll find majority are having potshots about being an accumulator with a terrible disposal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond and Geelong played pretty much the whole season out of their home state and beat Brisbane & Port in the prelims (at their homes).

In years past I would have believed the gripes that the Swans and other non-Victorian teams had about Victorian teams with their advantages.

But after this year, I am not buying it anymore.
It is weak sauce.

Good footy teams win home and away.

One year sample size, with everything going on, and that’s all you needed? Needless to say your argument is laughable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Macrae is as good on his left as his right.

He perhaps more than any other Charger was impacted by no footy this season. With Rowell & co, he was going to be a f/t mid this year.
what do you mean by f/t mid? full time? yeah that friggin sucks for everyone. macrae could be even better than people realise but he just hasn't been able to show it and develop further this year. it could weirdly be a good thing for collingwood, for all we know he tears it up and goes in the top 5-10.

i wonder if missing a crucial year of development will permanently affect the levels players from the next few draft crops reach. will it affect their ceilings/potential? or will it just delay this by a year or more?

He does look way older than 18, but still nothing compared to Kieran Collins when he was drafted. Got a picture next to Weitering where he looks like the proud father rather than a fellow draftee

View attachment 1026060

His nickname was "Dad" wasn't it? Class

Sure was! Pity he didn't pan out, looked so good in juniors but being a 40 year old man at 18 was probably the reason for being so good back then. Not so great when you enter the AFL
Kieran Collins would of been a great footballer in the 80s and 90s he was born in the wrong era

Remove this Banner Ad

Back