Resource 2020 AFL Draft Order

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 5, 2020
Round 6, 2020

Round 7, 2020
If you would like to embed this spreadsheet elsewhere on the forum please copy and paste the following 😊
Code:
[MEDIA="googlespreadsheetnew"]1qZalgdA8pyGSTpXQxIcEGm8ZVacZOJNmHYs6YTQhbl8[/MEDIA]

Also I may be one of only three people on the entire forum that use dark mode but since I don't like burning this spreadsheet into my retinas I've added a dark mode version of it in a second tab. It is otherwise identical.

Last edited:
If you would like to embed this spreadsheet elsewhere on the forum please copy and paste the following 😊
Code:
[MEDIA="googlespreadsheetnew"]1qZalgdA8pyGSTpXQxIcEGm8ZVacZOJNmHYs6YTQhbl8[/MEDIA]

Also I may be one of only three people on the entire forum that use dark mode but since I don't like burning this spreadsheet into my retinas I've added a dark mode version of it in a second tab. It is otherwise identical.
I'm using dark mode too.

Interesting article on afl.com.au about Freo's deficit for this year and the impact it would have on the draft order.

I'm using dark mode too.

Interesting article on afl.com.au about Freo's deficit for this year and the impact it would have on the draft order.

Yeah we have a thread discussing that, still not completely clear on how it works though, and conflicting evidence to boot. :\

Fremantle's point deficit - What happens if they get pick 1..?

Round 8, 2020
Round 9, 2020

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round 10, 2020
Round 11, 2020
Round 12, 2020
Round 13, 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Back