Draft Profile 2020 afl draft ruck power rankings

Remove this Banner Ad

Who are your top 4 rucks going into this years draft keen to see briztoon top 4
Some combination of Thilthorpe, Neale, Lane and Heath probably, some may have Walsh in there over Lane

Nailed it. I have - Thilthorpe, Neale, Lane, Heath, Smith, Walsh with those last 4 a few years off getting any time in a senior team.
Of the last 4 I could see Smith getting some earlier games as a Key Forward, good enough grab for it if he goes to a team particularly thin in that area

Of the last 4 I could see Smith getting some earlier games as a Key Forward, good enough grab for it if he goes to a team particularly thin in that area
Agreed, probably needs the right team but also will need to bulk up a fair bit. He will get pushed around to much at senior level right now. The big back men will off-balance him and/or get him under the ball or pushed aside to easy I think

Nailed it. I have - Thilthorpe, Neale, Lane, Heath, Smith, Walsh with those last 4 a few years off getting any time in a senior team.
Tilthorpe is more of a power forward. Neale and Heath are the pure rucks.

Heath more pure ruck but can go forward. Neale plays ruck fwd. Thilthorpe Fwd ruck. Lane is more ruck less fwd capability. Smith more fwd than ruck and Walsh more ruck hardly a fwd at all

Remove this Banner Ad

Back