Game Day 2020 AFL Finals Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

St Kilda do what they should do and close that game out for a comfortable win and they are a chance next week.
Because they fell apart and nearly lost they are carrying on like they won the GF.
They will now get flogged next week.

yep, I might have been tempted to go to Metricon next week if it looked possible that St Kilda might roll Richmond but it seems unlikely.

🤫 Watching the replay!! heh.

Was a fantastic game! I was stressed and it was so intense. Always close ones in finals between these two teams.

I was very happy with how the pies played, style wise. Gone was the defensive minded style.. The ball movement is what I have watched for half the season.

Bring on Geelong!

Also, De Goey seems to find goals in big moments. I have no idea what position he was even playing, but pops up out of nowhere lol

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone going to Metricon tonight for this?

How many are they letting in?
Tickets still available. $76 each.
Order of things I'd rather be doing than going all the way down the coast and paying 76 dollarydoos for the "privilege" to see Richmond play St. Kilda.

1. Watching FP1 for Nurburgring on my couch drinking
2. Playing any of the games i've been meaning to beat before the PS5 comes out.
3. Working (What i'll actually be doing)
4. Be put into an armbar but a pro wrestler/UFC fighter
5. Calling my mother and having our usual political debate
6. Calling my Ex.
7. Watch the NRL finals
8. Having my grundel waxed

daylight

99. Watch Richmond vs St. Kilda in person

As I said last week if St Kilda closed out a comfortable win as they should have they’d have been a chance.
But because they nearly blew it they celebrated like they’d won the GF last week.

The NRL is where it’s at tonight.

As I said last week if St Kilda closed out a comfortable win as they should have they’d have been a chance.
But because they nearly blew it they celebrated like they’d won the GF last week.

The NRL is where it’s at tonight.

agree with your first point

disagree with your second.

no thanks

Brad Hill on $900k is the biggest overpay in the AFL. Very poor anywhere near a semi-contested ball.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back