Game Day 2020 AFL Finals Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably not the best year to trial a night GF.

The yellow sherrin is going to be a cake of soap out there tonight and hopefully this pre-game entertainment spectacle is tucked in somewhere dry.

Probably not the best year to trial a night GF.

The yellow sherrin is going to be a cake of soap out there tonight and hopefully this pre-game entertainment spectacle is tucked in somewhere dry.
Yeah just the long marathon wait is enough for me to return back to the arvo... maybe 4pm start the latest Id be okay with

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mr Costa will just have to allegedly increase the amount of brown paper bags that he distributes, so they can reach the pinnacle in 2021....

Id like to see the RICHmond salary cap looked into by a serious journo.
I see Hardwick rightly thanked QLD and the QLD Govt for saving the AFL this year but no apology was forthcoming for the people of the Gold Coast for their appalling arrogant and disrespectful behaviour while here.
Maybe in time it will come out and be chronicled.

Gaz Jr is the best player I’ve seen in my 40+ years of following VFL/AFL (Followed closely by Matthews and Carey) but Dusty is well on track to surpass him. Does more damage with 20 possessions than Gaz did with 40. Plus Dusty’s big game record is already unparalleled.

Gaz Jr is the best player I’ve seen in my 40+ years of following VFL/AFL (Followed closely by Matthews and Carey) but Dusty is well on track to surpass him. Does more damage with 20 possessions than Gaz did with 40. Plus Dusty’s big game record is already unparalleled.
Agree and it just goes to prove that you don’t have to be smart, decent or even likeable to be one on the greats

I’ve tried so hard to hate Ablett. It worked for a while .. but ultimately I can’t. Seeing him walk off the ground one last time.. I almost teared up...
Tom Lynch on the other hand.. I hate him and always will.

Yeah with what’s gone down with him and his wife this year in particular I’ve softened too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back