AFL 2020 - AFL Finals Preliminary Finals (no aftertiming allowed)

Remove this Banner Ad

Coleman has done more damage in 3 disposals than CEY has all year.

We beat Richmond in a final...no need to change what wasn't broken.

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

You make tactical decisions to improve your team.

CEY arguably has had a better year overall.

2u Port SU $1.80 (lads)
3u Boak and Rockliff 20+ $1.75 (TAB)
3u Bolton under 16.5 disposals $1.70 (Pb)

think port match up well against the tigers at adelaide oval. #1 clearance side vs #18. Should see them send the ball forward and attempt to lock the tigers in their forward 50. Something that teams do at adelaide oval with success. Port have the blueprint as seen earlier in the year, just need to execute it ahain.

expecting these two to lead the way vs the tigers and are the accumulator type mids you love to back against them

was toying between AGS or disposals for Bolton. Opted to take a hit in price for the bet I feel more confident in. As previously stated I believe port will lock Richmond down for periods of the game and as a result choke Bolton of disposals as he lingers forward

got alot on jack and tom to kick goals and a few small bets on lynch for 4 and jack for 3 aswell. think these should be decent enough for refunds at least.

Riewoldt 2+, Cotchin o17.5, Prestia o19.5
@ 12.50

Riewoldt 2+, Lynch 2+, Bolton AGS
@ 10.75

Lynch 2+, Prestia 20+, Cotchin 15+
@ 5.07

Riewoldt 3+, Lynch 3+, Prestia o19.5
@ 79

Coleman has done more damage in 3 disposals than CEY has all year.

We beat Richmond in a final...no need to change what wasn't broken.

So you're saying fagan made the wrong decision? 🤣

They would've made an informed decision after analysing different factors, especially the last game versus geelong

You make tactical decisions to improve your team.

CEY arguably has had a better year overall.
You're probably right. I just don't trust him yet.
Hopefully he earns my trust with a good game tomorrow.

Anyway I'll keep it punting related. He's come in on Neds/Lads @ $3.

Riewoldt AGS, Ebert AGS, DBJ O16.5 $5.45 - SB
Also on Richmond H2H with PB. Hopefuly up at HT and get a nice easy early payout.

You're probably right. I just don't trust him yet.
Hopefully he earns my trust with a good game tomorrow.

Anyway I'll keep it punting related. He's come in on Neds/Lads @ $3.

Fair call. I can agree with that. Happy to discuss with you post game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, 100% I agree with you. As a supporter I just don't trust him yet.

Ah fair enough, well when you said there was no need to change what wasn't broken.. I just took that as criticism of the decision. However fagan identified a need and made a decision based on that. Maybe it wasn't broken (but you could argue that it was against geelong earlier in the year)

Ah fair enough, well when you said there was no need to change what wasn't broken.. I just took that as criticism of the decision. However fagan identified a need and made a decision based on that. Maybe it wasn't broken (but you could argue that it was against geelong earlier in the year)
Yeah you could argue that it was broken against Geelong earlier in the year, which CEY played and Coleman didn't.

But yeah, I understand there is a reason Fagan is one of the best coaches in the AFL and I'm some washed up local posting my opinion on an internet forum

Port looking good. Dominating possession. Pickett's 1st qtr a shocker and Rich are gunna have to do something about Gray - he gets 25 quality possessions and there in big trouble.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back