AFL 2020 - AFL Finals Preliminary Finals (no aftertiming allowed)

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams having a first week win are now 4W and 6L in prelims. While Port predictably just lost to a better more composed team, Bris were awful. I think Geel were a better team, but it didn't look like the 1 game in 3 worked for Bris at all.

This year was an anomaly.. with the less game time.

As fagan said during the press conference when he was asked by the journalist:

Not an excuse, we were comprehensively outplayed by the better team but having the extra bye this year along with less game time could have been a factor this year moreso than previous years

This year was an anomaly.. with the less game time.

As fagan said during the press conference when he was asked by the journalist:

Not an excuse, we were comprehensively outplayed by the better team but having the extra bye this year along with less game time could have been a factor this year moreso than previous years

Well it might help not having passengers though! Has the search party found McStay yet?

McCluggage it's with great sadness you and I have a divorce...any chance of kicking one you mug!

Brisbane deserve to lose. Every time they have bombed it forward they have Charlie and Shitwood outnumbered 2 v 6. How the fu** do you expect to win? Zorko misses a sitter (among others). They wont be doing anything worthwhile and Danihers 4 games a year wont be the answer

That said i despise geelong, porkins, danger, scott, selwood and Rohan so go Richmond i guess. Lesser of 2 evils slightly

Mate give them a break. Brisbane are a young team with little finals experience. We got a wooden spoon in 2017 for gods sake!!
We were beaten by the better and more experienced team.
Our players will learn from this and be better for it.
Sometimes you need to lose 1.. (or 5 prelims in Geelong's case) to have a breakthrough.

Mate give them a break. Brisbane are a young team with little finals experience. We got a wooden spoon in 2017 for gods sake!!
We were beaten by the better and more experienced team.
Our players will learn from this and be better for it.
Sometimes you need to lose 1.. (or 5 prelims in Geelong's case) to have a breakthrough.

Midfield still has an over-reliance on Neale. Gosh knows what the margin would have been if Neale wasn't playing!

Midfield still has an over-reliance on Neale. Gosh knows what the margin would have been if Neale wasn't playing!

We had the best midfield in competition this year, check the ratings. They're only going to improve next year
We just got shown up by bigger bodies and the more experienced team in a big final

Remove this Banner Ad

Back