AFL 2020 - AFL Finals Week One (no aftertiming allowed)

Remove this Banner Ad

i got stuff all. where is the complain section so i can demand a bonus bet.
Im actually one of those punters thats kind enough to Sportsbet to say thank you to them for their service and hand out cash donations to them every time an AFL game is on.

Forget trains.

AstroNaughton cleared for take off. Get your SGM in. :drunk:

giphy.gif

https://www.afl.com.au/news/511019/-astronaught-cleared-for-take-off-dogs-brace-for-physical-test

TryAnHit

Club Legend
Mar 1, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Yeah i dont believe these tweets/stories of people getting 6 figures down, even on popular sports. None of these campaigners accept 200 most of the time
Its def true. There is alot of people who punt big for fun.
We once had a bet365 account that could bet 50k without pending on AFL preseason games....

It all just depends how much the account has lost and the betting patterns... but even once you take over the account they do not last long.

Bet365 restricted those accounts on AFL but was still allowed to bet other sports.

Its def true. There is alot of people who punt big for fun.
We once had a bet365 account that could bet 50k without pending on AFL preseason games....

It all just depends how much the account has lost and the betting patterns... but even once you take over the account they do not last long.

Bet365 restricted those accounts on AFL but was still allowed to bet other sports.

Have to say 365 and TAB, do allow for bigger bets much more so in comparison to SB and Lads from my experience.

I guess the take home message I can gather from this, is that if your bets are pending, its not a bad sign? In terms of your ability to punt but at the same time it means you are in their cross hairs? :think:

By restricted accounts on AFL, do you meant hey can still bet on AFL but at a reduced capacity? Or is it an entirely closed off?

----------

Its worrying to notice that a lot of punters on here seem to be from SA and yet we represent such a small % of the population. :drunk:

TryAnHit

Club Legend
Mar 1, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Have to say 365 and TAB, do allow for bigger bets much more so in comparison to SB and Lads from my experience.

I guess the take home message I can gather from this, is that if your bets are pending, its not a bad sign? In terms of your ability to punt but at the same time it means you are in their cross hairs? :think:

By restricted accounts on AFL, do you meant hey can still bet on AFL but at a reduced capacity? Or is it an entirely closed off?

----------

Its worrying to notice that a lot of punters on here seem to be from SA and yet we represent such a small % of the population. :drunk:

It could still punt AFL but for a whopping 1$ per game.

Pending def means in the cross-hairs. All accounts usually have a limit which will automatically accept.

I am banned everywhere btw, I no longer punt outside of topsport (there lines are sharp anyway) or Pinnacle.

SB will take bets if right account also, but they are the hardest find

It could still punt AFL but for a whopping 1$ per game.

Pending def means in the cross-hairs. All accounts usually have a limit which will automatically accept.

I am banned everywhere btw, I no longer punt outside of topsport (there lines are sharp anyway) or Pinnacle.

SB will take bets if right account also, but they are the hardest find

Ive noticed that on game day you are allowed a lot more to get onto a bet than say when the odds first come out.

That pattern definitely for Sportsbet. At the start of the week not much at all, but an hour before the game sure.

I presume if youre betting against the public, it probably allows them to balance their books better?

TryAnHit

Club Legend
Mar 1, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Ive noticed that on game day you are allowed a lot more to get onto a bet than say when the odds first come out.

That pattern definitely for Sportsbet. At the start of the week not much at all, but an hour before the game sure.

I presume if youre betting against the public, it probably allows them to balance their books better?

These Australian Books are somehow useless at setting AFL lines... always seems like is 3-4 a week that our huge out big time.
So they let the punters set them correctly at small bets, then by the time gameday is on the market will be "correct" and they are happy to take bets

May 6, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
Anyone know from experience what happens regarding sportsbets 3 x 3leg multi $50 bonus bet back offer if one of your multis is voided (eg a player in your multi doesnt get picked etc)?

For instance, you place 3x 3leg multis on a game, but 1 is voided because a player doesnt get picked.

Can you then make another replacement 3 leg multi that will be covered under the bonus bet back offer?

The T&C cryptically say the offer applies to the first 3 3-leg multi bets placed on the match.

This seems to indicate that your hypothetically voided one is counted- but maybe not?
Is a bet that is voided before a game starts considered a bet that you have placed?

Anyone know from experience what happens regarding sportsbets 3 x 3leg multi $50 bonus bet back offer if one of your multis is voided (eg a player in your multi doesnt get picked etc)?

For instance, you place 3x 3leg multis on a game, but 1 is voided because a player doesnt get picked.

Can you then make another replacement 3 leg multi that will be covered under the bonus bet back offer?

The T&C cryptically say the offer applies to the first 3 3-leg multi bets placed on the match.

This seems to indicate that your hypothetically voided one is counted- but maybe not?
Is a bet that is voided before a game starts considered a bet that you have placed?

Your voided one will count as one of the three

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tony Ferguson

I’ve had this happen before where the first SGM I put on got voided, then placed another that failed 1 leg. I had to call up and actually ask for the BB because the campaigners were not going to pay it. If it’s voided you will be eligible for a BB the next 1 you put on. You will probably have to call them and chase it down from my experience

Bazza97

Premiership Player
Nov 17, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
did the same for 1u.
& chucked a 0.5u on martin 3g+ @15 too.
Yeah nice, also got on Martin AGS $1.75 TAB, reckon that's easy money especially with Lynch out. Zorko AGS $2.50 TAB is the other one I like. He gets scoring opportunities literally every game he plays, also kicked 0.3 last year against Richmond in the QF I'll back him to kick at least one this time.

maskmcgee

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 25, 2017
The Windy Apple
AFL Club
Essendon

It used to be, wait for it... $2. For Biden to win the poll.
It would not surprise me if Biden has the worst debate performance in history, it wouldn't matter, he'd be able to win that poll even if he didn't show up for the debate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back