AFL 2020 - AFL Finals week two (no aftertiming allowed)

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Geelong will win.

Pies were +12.5 v WCE just last week
Seems a bit of an overreaction now to only be +6.5 v Geelong. Geelong are better than WCE

Cats also started at -4.5 v Richmond not that long ago. They've been highly rated for a while and no real shame in losing to Port at home

Neutral ground now, Pies more travel coming back from the west.

However, Geelong odds have come in a bit, was -2.5 I think earlier in the week so closer to 1.80? 1.65 less appealing

All of that said, doubt I bet the result anyway. Just putting some thoughts out there

Seems a bit of an overreaction now to only be +6.5 v Geelong. Geelong are better than WCE

You could argue that is just the WCE home ground advantage being taken out of the line though.

Cats also started at -4.5 v Richmond not that long ago. They've been highly rated for a while and no real shame in losing to Port at home

Neutral ground now, Pies more travel coming back from the west.

However, Geelong odds have come in a bit, was -2.5 I think earlier in the week so closer to 1.80? 1.65 less appealing

All of that said, doubt I bet the result anyway. Just putting some thoughts out there
You could argue that is just the WCE home ground advantage being taken out of the line though.

I think it was related to the Eagles dominance in 2020 in Perth, 6-0.

The earlier game between these two, Cats actually went in as underdogs v Pies.

The main issue for me is the travel for the Pies. I do think they have the players to roll the Cats, coupled with a partially cooked Selwood playing.

theres a small chance, but i dont reckon they swing baker foward. didnt spend any time there last week and the goal he kicked was more just him running off half back into space. but i guess it still could be worth a shot.

i like bolton alot more. named at half forward and think they end up going back to rioli/castagna/bolton as the 3 smalls. kicked 2 goals vs the saints earlier this year and had 7 from the first 4 games before moving into the middle full time.

1+ @ 2.05 neds/lads
2+ @ 6.50
3+ @ 13 sb
Interested to hear who you think will be part of the Tigers forward rotations as on paper they have picked 8 defenders. Obviously Riewoldt, Lynch, Rioli and Castagna + possibly Bolton, but they need at least 7 rotations. Balta to play forward/ruck and stretch the Saints defence?

Each of the two previous seasons have seen a team go out in straight sets.

Will we see it again this season?

I'm looking at the odds for this Richmond St Kilda game and I'm not seeing much value.

Maybe a few small multis to keep me interested.

Anybody like Marshall for goals? Kicked two against Richmond last time.

With Ryder out does he spend less time forward?

Interested to hear who you think will be part of the Tigers forward rotations as on paper they have picked 8 defenders. Obviously Riewoldt, Lynch, Rioli and Castagna + possibly Bolton, but they need at least 7 rotations. Balta to play forward/ruck and stretch the Saints defence?
Lambert and Dusty would be in that aswell and probably Nank at times. I've got no idea what they're gonna do with the 2nd ruck but I think the main two candidates are Balta and Broad. Balta could be asked to play the Chol role as the 3rd tall, but I think hes settled now as a defender and is a good match up for King ($4 for a goal @ neds/pb). Broad imo is the more likely option, undersized but did it earlier in the year vs the Saints and will probably play up ground more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Marshall O87. 5 fantasy $1.87 SB

Pointsbet line is 84.5 but into $1.67. Rather go with better odds. Think he's a solid chance to clear this with no Ryder, should have the game to outgo Nankervis I think.
The line was 82.5 earlier today lol

Also fyi he's averaged 79 this year without ryder, a lot of demand for overs tho...

AFL 'Bet of the Round' POTY

Cats (Ohh Ok ) Duncan 20+ lads $2.30 v Pies (JuniorWatch ) Collingwood -2.5 $2.50 SB

Richmond (mookieb) Rich -20.5 at $1.97 TS v St Kilda (iluvparis) SGM - Richmond H2H / Butler AGS @ 2.50

Sudden Death bets.

Interesting bets, good luck guys.

Winner into the Prelim Final, Loser its curtains for 2020.

Marshall getting hammered at stoppages by Nank, soz my fault for getting onto his disposal bet

Remove this Banner Ad

Back