Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
EIKn97-WwAAQtmS

The usual trips to every interstate ground and no Friday nights. Also, make sure we play the top sides on the return trip or off a short break again. Has worked well the last 3-4 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No night games in the middle of winter - may be OK to watch on TV but miserable to watch live (even when we are winning). Call me old fashioned but the more Saturday afternoon games the better.

I love Saturday afternoon games.

My wish is a bit convoluted but here goes. Trump declares war on the duchy of grand Fenwick. The mcg is taken over for u.s. servicemen as Scott Morrison doesn't gave the balls to tell trump that he has gone to war against a mythical country from a Peter sellers film.
The grand final is played at princes park against the swans in front of 62987 in a 1945 grand final replay. Blues win 15.13 to 10.15 in an eerily reminiscent scoreline.

My wish is a bit convoluted but here goes. Trump declares war on the duchy of grand Fenwick. The mcg is taken over for u.s. servicemen as Scott Morrison doesn't gave the balls to tell trump that he has gone to war against a mythical country from a Peter sellers film.
The grand final is played at princes park against the swans in front of 62987 in a 1945 grand final replay. Blues win 15.13 to 10.15 in an eerily reminiscent scoreline.
ctaaa.gif

Pre-Season Marsh Community Series Fixture released:-

CARLTON

WEEK 2:-

FREMANTLE v CARLTON

Saturday 29 February, 7.10pm (EST) at David Grays Arena (Mandurah)

WEEK 3:-

CARLTON v BRISBANE LIONS

Sunday 8 March, 6.40pm at Ikon Park

2020MarshCSFixtureFAOcct28.jpg

Friday night games pls. Also early Saturday is sometimes hard for me to attend so I don't mind the later Saturday arvo slot or even Saturday night (we didn't get too many of those either last season).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back