Game Day 2020 AFL Grand Final Discussion - Richmond vs Geelong @ GABBA (24/10/20)

Who wins?

• Richmond

Votes: 25 75.8%
  • Geelong

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Marmozet

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 10, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I'm finding it hard to get up for this one after Friday Night. I'll be happy to quickly put this behind us and forget about footy for a few months.

Spadge

#bringbackthebars
Oct 7, 2004
Adelaide, South Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
im in the who gives a fu** camp
we arent there.. and it hurts.. so i couldnt give a sh*t

i probably wont even watch it

taking out the emotion of it.. what a choice we have. Its like choosing what to eat between diahorrea and vomit, but i reckon Richmond will win

Interstater

Bruce Light fan club
Jun 7, 2015
SA
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
im in the who gives a fu** camp
we arent there.. and it hurts.. so i couldnt give a sh*t

i probably wont even watch it

taking out the emotion of it.. what a choice we have. Its like choosing what to eat between diahorrea and vomit, but i reckon Richmond will win
Leaning towards wanting Richmond to win but only because it would piss off Geelong more to lose.
They would then have players wanting to stay one more year which may stuff up their plans to get Cameron.

Can't see myself watching it though, the pre-game commentary would be enough to make me turn it off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port85

Club Legend
Aug 13, 2007
NSW
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Leeds
I'll probably get dragged to some event to watch it. I'll just make snide remarks and die a little on the inside with every passing minute.

Either that or put some kind of ridiculous Same Game Multi on and get really drunk.

Kickpuncher

hardery and fastery
Feb 13, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Wont be watching.

My mate had the guts to ask within an hour of friday nights loss whether they're coming over my place on grand final day. I assume thats what it feels like when someone tries asking you out at when grieving a funeral.

Remove this Banner Ad