Game Day 2020 AFL Grand Final Discussion - Richmond vs Geelong @ GABBA (24/10/20)

Who wins?

• Richmond

Votes: 25 75.8%
  • Geelong

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll watch it, but my arms will be firmly folded.

I dislike Cotchin, Riewoldt and Lynch, but I ******* hate The Little Master Homophobe and can't stand Selwood, who has had a greater negative impact on the game than any player I can think of.

I'll be watching it with another Port Supporter, a Crows supporter, and a Bombers supporter.......... so at least I'll be able to give them s**t.

The result is a lose/lose situation, if Richmond win everyone puts them up there with Hawthorn/Brisbane as one of the best sides this Century, if Geelong win we get to see Patrick Dangerfield hugging the cup absolutely everywhere.

Is this the first sign Voss might be back in the media next year?

He is uncontracted.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Well he says he wants to stay but his pay will drop if he stays at Port.
At least we would have one commentator who doesn’t’ totally ridicule or despise Port in the media.

Why do people want Ablett to win another flag? He's from an inbred, white trash, money grubbing, weirdo born again sh*t bed Clan of kooks. fu** him and his whole revolting family.

I'm with you, PoppaG.

The fact he was allowed to just waltz back to Geelong after his missionary/mercenary stint at the Suns without so much as a blink by anyone still irks me.

I'm with you, PoppaG.

The fact he was allowed to just waltz back to Geelong after his missionary/mercenary stint at the Suns without so much as a blink by anyone still irks me.
With the AFL bending the FA compensation rules to overprice Motlop so GC wouldn't send Ablett to the draft. I hate everything Geelong. AFL rewarding them, when they should have long since investigated them for the Dank drug cheating. At the very least they should have told Geelong the price they pay for the next 20 years to not have that go public is getting all the s**t timeslots and games left over and no favours of any sort. #vflforever

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm imagining how different I'd be feeling today if we were in it.
I shouldn't do that.

I will enjoy seeing one side lose, I'm thinking I'd rather see Chris Scott, Dangerfield, Hawkins and Selwood lose, but it would be just as humorous seeing Lynch and Riewoldt lose. Can we just skip the whole bloody thing and start trade week.

Could be a bit damp.

1603348323711.png

Last edited:
I mean everyone I hate at Richmond have already won premierships recently, so what’s another? Guess I’ll be more happy to see Geelong lose in that case.

So, it's the GF of the "Australian" football league, played by two Victorian teams who both lost their qualifying finals, umpired by Victorians, commentated by Victorians, overseen by the all-Victorian executive team and with players who are there after gifts from the Victorian MRO. Yeah that sounds like something for me 🙄

I hope it p*sses down and is a sh*t game. I will enjoy watching one of those teams in tears. I cannot recall a GF I am least interested in who wins or the spectacle as a whole. Absolute sh*tfest. The AFL got what they wanted, "the two best teams" - Victorian powerhouse clubs - with all the set backs and the hubs - the players to retire - formally creating a dynasty - the best players in the AFL......I am sick already

Back