Game Day 2020 AFL Grand Final Discussion - Richmond vs Geelong @ GABBA (24/10/20)

Who wins?

• Richmond

Votes: 25 75.8%
  • Geelong

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Now that I think of it a Geelong win tonight would hit Motlop hard. I don't know if that would be good or bad for him going into his final contracted year.

Feeling a bit miserable today. Empty feeling in my gut that we should be playing today and this was our time to rise. * footy.

After avoiding all media over the preceding week and having no intention of watching another game until March 2021, I’ve been roped into Geelong-supporting faux-FIL’s barbecue after all.

I’d rather be temporarily paralysed and watch my testicles be removed and ingested by mangy dogs.

Footy hey!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Question for all of you. If I was to swap out the channel 7 commentaries for a radio station, what station would be best? I'm leaning to SEN but I honestly haven't listened to much football radio in 2020.

Question for all of you. If I was to swap out the channel 7 commentaries for a radio station, what station would be best? I'm leaning to SEN but I honestly haven't listened to much football radio in 2020.

You could do worse than the ABC - unless Kellie Underwood is on the ABC instead of any of the other places she does commentary.

The biggest game on the AFL calendar is hanging in the balance with damning forecasts set to wreak havoc on the 2020 Grand Final.

A more alarming aspect of the forecasts however show the chance of thunderstorms which could potentially see the biggest game on the calendar either delayed or postponed.

Under the AFL’s Extreme Weather Policy, if lightning is present within 10km of a ground, the match has to be stopped and all players have to head indoors.

The match will then only get back underway once the lightning has vanished from the 10km radius for more than 30 minutes.

“Under the lightning rule they can delay the match by up to an hour,” an AFL spokesperson said.

lol

Just had this pop up in my recommended. Is my Youtube foreshadowing another 10 week Lynch suspension for the first time in 16 Grand Finals?

That cross to BT said it all - puddles of water all over the ground, cricket covers over the middle and a ******* sponsors lounge behind the goals taking up an area that would probably fit 300-500 fans.

Back