Game Day 2020 AFL Grand Final Discussion - Richmond vs Geelong @ GABBA (24/10/20)

Who wins?

• Richmond

Votes: 25 75.8%
  • Geelong

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

im in the who gives a fu** camp
we arent there.. and it hurts.. so i couldnt give a sh*t

i probably wont even watch it

taking out the emotion of it.. what a choice we have. Its like choosing what to eat between diahorrea and vomit, but i reckon Richmond will win

Leaning towards wanting Richmond to win but only because it would piss off Geelong more to lose.
They would then have players wanting to stay one more year which may stuff up their plans to get Cameron.

Can't see myself watching it though, the pre-game commentary would be enough to make me turn it off.

I really don't care who wins. I dislike both sides and their coaches. I have no interest in the build-up or who's saying what. I won't be watching, usually as a neutral I still end up barracking for one side or another but I cannot think of a single circumstance where I would barrack for either of these teams.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll probably get dragged to some event to watch it. I'll just make snide remarks and die a little on the inside with every passing minute.

Either that or put some kind of ridiculous Same Game Multi on and get really drunk.

Back