Preview 2020 AFL Grand-Final: Richmond v Geelong @ The GABBA (Serious one)

Remove this Banner Ad

Good omen, Stevic and Meredith umpired in the 2017 GF. We got an air chair ride in that game apparently, so should be #freekickrichmond kind of night!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I had Stevic and Meredith as two of umpires with Shaun Ryan as the third. Looks like the League has gone for experience and rewarded an up and coming umpire in Fleer with a gig.

Absolute crap of an article regarding tom nothing wrong with him he hasn't trained 2 days in a row all season nothing more then a glorified media beat up and will train tomorrow anything to sell papers

Never project the result, get ahead of oneself.
Some were complacent in 2018 and paid the ultimate price.
Are you talking to the fans or the players?

Richmond by 19 points. Cats will start fast but we will reel them in. Dangerfield will take a dive in front of goal right before half time and the umpires will get sucked in and pay a free kick. Houli will then give the ball to Cotchin thinking its our free and the umpires will pay a 50 metre penalty. Dangerfield will kick a goal ‘right on half time’ which will give Geelong a 21 point lead and cause Bruce Mccavaney to explode in his pants with excitement. But in the second half the wheel will start to turn. Trent Cotchin will run down Rhys Stanley and force a turnover and Lynch will kick the first goal of the third quarter. He will go onto kick 5 goals for the night as Martin and Houli have big second halves! Prestia the human meatball will kick the sealer with about 5 minutes to go and the Tigers will go onto win by 19 points!

Richmond by 19 points. Cats will start fast but we will reel them in. Dangerfield will take a dive in front of goal right before half time and the umpires will get sucked in and pay a free kick. Houli will then give the ball to Cotchin thinking its our free and the umpires will pay a 50 metre penalty. Dangerfield will kick a goal ‘right on half time’ which will give Geelong a 21 point lead and cause Bruce Mccavaney to explode in his pants with excitement. But in the second half the wheel will start to turn. Trent Cotchin will run down Rhys Stanley and force a turnover and Lynch will kick the first goal of the third quarter. He will go onto kick 5 goals for the night as Martin and Houli have big second halves! Prestia the human meatball will kick the sealer with about 5 minutes to go and the Tigers will go onto win by 19 points!

deja vu

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cats will kick the first goal and then after that trail the entire match once we take the lead.

Richmond by 23 points

Last edited:
Sup guys, just wanted to get your guys perspective on what it’s like to support a great side - cos I know a lot of you used to be in the same position as me in not knowing what that’s like for my whole life...

When you think about the game in anticipation... do you hope you thrash them? Or since you’ve already done that twice... are you hoping it’s a good game?
Are you still nervous at all? Or have the last two grand finals made you totally confident?

For the record I totally disagree with people saying the premiership this year has an asterisk next to it... I reckon whoever wins on Sat deserves extra credit because of the year, not less... not to mention against a vic side.

Sup guys, just wanted to get your guys perspective on what it’s like to support a great side - cos I know a lot of you used to be in the same position as me in not knowing what that’s like for my whole life...

When you think about the game in anticipation... do you hope you thrash them? Or since you’ve already done that twice... are you hoping it’s a good game?
Are you still nervous at all? Or have the last two grand finals made you totally confident?

For the record I totally disagree with people saying the premiership this year has an asterisk next to it... I reckon whoever wins on Sat deserves extra credit because of the year, not less... not to mention against a vic side.
nothing beats a good thrashing!!

Cats will kick the first point and then after that trail the entire match once we kick our first goal.

Richmond by 23 points
Fool! First team to kick a goal in the granny loses, we definitely want them to start fast and kick the first 1-2 ala the Crows in 17

Last edited:
at even money???

If so Lay it all off. at 2.10. free money if Geelong win. no $$$ loss if tigers win. however you will be the proud owner of bragging rights.

Already have money on Geelong as security. Done this every finals series 17,19 and 20. Lost every time lol.

Already have money on Geelong as security. Done this every finals series 17,19 and 20. Lost every time lol.
Happy Days indeed!!! Love an insurance bet. getting money back in 2018 didn't make me feel any better. but at least it paid for the flights home. :(

Happy Days indeed!!! Love an insurance bet. getting money back in 2018 didn't make me feel any better. but at least it paid for the flights home. :(

Oh yes won money on Collingwood that night. I am confident but old me says otherwise.

When we thrash teams it is a good game ;)
Still nervous but not quite the same as before.
Everything since 2017 has been a bonus.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back