Preview 2020 AFL Grand-Final: Richmond v Geelong @ The GABBA (Serious one)

Remove this Banner Ad

Completing the royal flush on Geelong, rolling them in a QF, PF and GF in each of our 3 premiership years will make it that much sweeter.

The thought of pointy elbows getting chaired off in tears while we give him a guard of honour with medals around our neck makes me erect.

Anyone that needs to calm their nerves go and rewatch the 2nd half of 2019 prelim vs cats... we absolutely brained them!!

Basically the same line ups this year..

Cats - ins - Hawkins Duncan Simpson
Outs - kelly rategoleou Atkins

tigers - in’s - balta, mcintosh, Pickett
Outs - caddy, Ellis, soldo

reckon balta cancels out hawkins just about.. kelly and Duncan cancel each other out.

This should give every tiger fan a huge amount of confidence!! They can’t go with our pressure and speed! 🐯🐯

Keep hearing it's chasos v buildup this GF.Only a few in media understand footy in depth Ross Lyon and Ratten mentioned it we a winning clearances in the centre square a new string to the bow was big weakness , in fact we a the best clearance side in the finals so we can win different ways.

Last edited:
All the media on about the cats fairytale ............................

Ohh but Danger deserves a flag
Ablett deserves to go out on a high
Selwood deserves to have 4 premierships
Hawkins deserves a d!ck

I just wanted to beat them , Now i want to smash them and see the above 4 in tears

Really feels like we’re flying under the radar again this year. Plenty of noise around the cats AKA crows 2017. Perfect

Fingers crossed we bury them in the GF and before you know it the cats will be listening to our theme song blindfolded in a mini bus

Keep hearing it's chasos v buildup this GF.Only a few in media understand footy in depth Ross Lyon and Ratten mentioned it we a winning clearances in the centre square a new string to the bow was big weakness , in fact we a the best clearance side in the finals so we can win different ways.
Even Geelong have started to take the game on so I don't think it is going to be as much of a chaos vs order. Geelong know that they cannot just play with order and Richmond know that they need to perform a little better in the actual midfield battle if they want to win. This is heading to be a really good game in my opinion

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol Geesook supporter interviewed on front bar and he stated “ He went to bed and didn’t watch the Prelim and will not watch the GF “ like wtf , what’s the use in being a supporter .
Blokes not all there

Anyone else watching this 'ultimate preview' on foxtel?

All these stats are great making Geelong look unbelievable, but when you don't quantify it with the fact the cats played against witches hats the last 2 finals games with close to no pressure its not very accurate.
The biggest problem with this is that Richmond don't play on the stats sheet. If we went by what the stats said, then we would not have made the Grand Final because Port Adelaide average more than us in most statistical categories.

All the media on about the cats fairytale ............................

Ohh but Danger deserves a flag
Ablett deserves to go out on a high
Selwood deserves to have 4 premierships
Hawkins deserves a d!ck

I just wanted to beat them , Now i want to smash them and see the above 4 in tears
Porkins deserves a massive shove in the back...

Porkins deserves a massive shove in the back...

I hope little Baker does the deed in one of his kamikaze attempts to spoil. Hes one tough cookie and I think Tom would be sleeping with the lights on after this bump. I hope Porkins opens his eyes and looks right into Bakers grinning face as it happens.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back