Preview 2020 AFL Grand-Final: Richmond v Geelong @ The GABBA (Serious one)

Remove this Banner Ad

The strangest thing............my cat has never had a problem with whistling even has his own but today i was whistling the Tiger theme song and he took off under the bed. When he came back out i tried it again and he took off again

Cat scared omen :cool:
I'm a bit superstitious. Reading a great article from Wayne Campbell in today's Age about Dusty. Taken in 2009 draft at pick 3. This photo in the article. Look at the number on the light tower in the background. Dusty is gunning for his 3rd premiership. Gotta be an omen !!

Attachments

• 80035a10caa3c42ad1f3763966216c1b52220b63.webp
    16.8 KB · Views: 95
Just want to say this football club has given me the ride of a lifetime the last few years. Four decades in the wilderness is funnily enough so worth it now. Win lose or draw these players will be talked about for years. An epic team who make football fun. Congrats on making the grand final again and giving me much to smile (and rage) about this crazy year.

Well done to my Victorian family and friends and fellow Tigers. Here in WA we s**t up shop early and have had it easy compared to what you have been through. It's difficult to imagine being locked down but you have done Australia proud by toughing it out. Thank you from all of us.

Let's hope the Tigers win this one for you.

Anyone else watching this 'ultimate preview' on foxtel?

All these stats are great making Geelong look unbelievable, but when you don't quantify it with the fact the cats played against witches hats the last 2 finals games with close to no pressure its not very accurate.

I'm 22km from Punt Road. Gunna go pray to Jack Dyer's statue tomorrow, and cry at Gate 5 for all the sadness of the year.

fu** I miss football. Real, live, crowded, noisy football.
Hey RB, in America, at Abraham Lincoln's tomb, Yanks rub the left boot of the great man's statue for good luck so I'm thinking it just might be worth giving it a try over here with our great Jack Dyer's statue boot. Give it a polish and if we win I'll give you the credit for helping us beat the Cats

On SM-J250F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Graham to sit on Duncan, he’ll be hungry and is our most defensive midfielder, I’m willing to sacrifice his game to negate Duncan’s influence.

fridge has been pretty good working off his opponent and getting involved in some chains. In pretty good form at the moment just need more of the same.

Last edited:

All these stats are great making Geelong look unbelievable, but when you don't quantify it with the fact the cats played against witches hats the last 2 finals games with close to no pressure its not very accurate.
Incredible! Never new the favorite with the bookies could be such underdogs!!

and as predicted they all tipped cats except nick reiwoldt

you hit the nail on the head about the oppos pressure..Or lack there of!!

they aren’t gonna know what hit them come Saturday night! Tiger train full steam ahead!🐯

To our club,all the best on your quest for back to back,we are all behind you and hope you can feel the roar and the passion from our living rooms.

TY for keeping us going in this torrid year.

Now go out there and smash those pesky putys.

It’s Tiger Time!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Terry Wallace was on SEN116 going on about percentage and how Geesalt were ahead of us for the last 3 finals games.

We played in pouring rain last week ffs !!!!

Terry Wallace was on SEN116 going on about percentage and how Geesalt were ahead of us for the last 3 finals games.

Lets face the facts, most people want us cleaned up

How good is it lol.

listened to herald sun podcast. Do yourself a favour , have a listen. Ohhh the panic.
JON Anderson and his sycophantic mate Gullan ( officially doggie supporter but you just know he likes Geelong more , weak c..t) .
They were talking about the big Geelong player ins since we last played. Ablett ,Selwood , Stanley and the game changers Rohan and some bloke called Simpson ??? Zero mention that we has Prestia , Edwards Astbury out , then Lynch out for 2nd half. Then Anderson goes on to say something along the lines that Geelong side is more complete ???? You could smell the nervousness. Dodged the 5/6 ratio. Ohh the panic.
Anderson then went on about how much he admires Richmond ( been shitcaning us all year ) and that Mick Warner is a trouble causer. Talk about turning it to suit yourself.

Micke Warner could only do his mutley laugh.

I called it last year by 85 points , this year I'm rolling with Tigers by 62. The new Richmond dont loose to crapola like Geelong.

Everyone, bar Nick Reiwoldt picked Geelong.

Looks like Richmond going to have to give their all to get the chocolates

Just gotta look back at the port game where they were put under pressure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back