Preview 2020 AFL National Draft thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
78cfc3ec7ac3c21872c2638813871444.gif

Has to be 6 and 8.

The guns that everyone is talking about end at pick 6.

We don’t want to gift Essendon two guns in the top 6.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not just a ruckman though. We will play him forward as well i would imagine.

David hale 101

Do they want him? Port and Adelaide had the three picks before he was taken by the Swans (albeit with one of those being Port matching Sydney's bid on Mead). He was meant to be AFL ready and he couldn't get a debut for a young team that finished third last.

Do they want him? Port and Adelaide had the three picks before he was taken by the Swans (albeit with one of those being Port matching Sydney's bid on Mead). He was meant to be AFL ready and he couldn't get a debut for a young team that finished third last.
Tank an issue I suspect.

"Lasscock rated fellow Falcons draft prospects, athletic defender Kellen Johnson and smooth-moving ruckman Michael Mallard as “50-50” chances to get picked up but felt both were worth a shot.

Mallard was the premier big man in the WAFL colts competition, making the team of the team after averaging 33 hit-outs and 16 possessions, while he also impressed in the All-Stars finale.

“He’s the best young ruckman in WA and would be ready to go with 18 months in the system,” Lasscock said.

“He’s a good size and frame (at 198cm and 98kg) and was one of our biggest improvers this year. I think he would be a great rookie pick.'"

Pretty raw from what I hear, and much less than 50/50. I'd be supportive if we gave him time to develop but no point on bringing him on to delish him after two years. Might be better to watch for another year or so and rookie if still keen.

Tires have been kicked though so would depend on how many are sniffing around.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North bigfooty poster in August: Let's tank so we can get pick 1 or 2.

North bigfooty poster in November: Let's trade pick 1 or 2 so we can get pick 7 & 8..

Is it weird that I just watched the end of the 94 prelim, on fox footy, and still shed a tear?

Middle aged (being kind) man.
No, one of my first memories of watching football as a kid is watching ablett take that mark and just praying that he missed. When I think of that moment, it still devastates me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back