Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2007
melb home of the kangas
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
hellas,liverpool,storm,au
Mc Donald's playing WAFL for Perth. I might be bias, but any of the 4 WA boys listed are well worth a look. All getting regular exposure to the big boys in the WAFL and more than holding their own.

With no vfl on this year - we should be getting wafl and SANFL over here in Victoria

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club

This better not happen. * thoss Sydney Swine parasites. They have been kissed on the dick for 20 years, NO MORE!

1596023021020.png

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Here's how it works for Sydney.

Norths pick 2 to Sydney with an assurance they won't draft Phillips.
Sydneys pick 5 & Papley to North.

If they want a player before Campbell, then the cost is Papley.

Apr 17, 2007
melb home of the kangas
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
This better not happen. fu** thoss Sydney Swine parasites. They have been kissed on the dick for 20 years, NO MORE!

View attachment 922628

Surely we wouldn’t allow it - these dirty campaigners who have cheated their way since they became the AFLs team.

Apr 17, 2007
melb home of the kangas
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Here's how it works for Sydney.

Norths pick 2 to Sydney with an assurance they won't draft Phillips.
Sydneys pick 5 & Papley to North.

If they want a player before Campbell, then the cost is Papley.
They can’t be trusted - re Phillips but papley and one of the top 5 will be fine.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Surely we wouldn’t allow it - these dirty campaigners who have cheated their way since they became the AFLs team.

I will go absolutely ******* berserk if they cuck this.

It would be unforgivable.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
They can’t be trusted - re Phillips but papley and one of the top 5 will be fine.

That's the price they pay.

They lose Papley (who they would lose for less anyway) and they get a top kid and their academy kid in exchange.

They don't play ball, we * them over.

Apr 17, 2007
melb home of the kangas
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams

They lose Papley (who they would lose for less anyway) and they get a top kid and their academy kid in exchange.

They don't play ball, we fu** them over.

Gubby Allan would seriously do that - hope Brady has the same brass balls

Oct 4, 2006
The hood
AFL Club
North Melbourne

They don't play ball, we fu** them over.

Why would Papley want to come to North when he already said no last year? We certainly aren’t selling ourselves as a club atm. But we need to make the swans and the dogs pay FULL price for the academy rort. The swans will trade their first for sure.

Nov 25, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
No secret we badly need classy and dynamic midfielders.

There's no guarantee we'll finish below the likes of Sydney and Fremantle. I also sense Hawthorn could be in the mix also.

If both Phillips and Hollands go before our first pick, who is the next best midfielder in that mould?

Would he be worthy of our likely top end first pick?

If no, I assume we'd have to give serious consideration to parlaying it.

Ideally I’d love to pick the 2 best available mids
But I’ll be equally comfortable with any of these WA kids.
Brady would be totally across them, having watched them from juniors.
It’s his draft( apologies Luffy and Clayton), I’ll back the great man .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

New_Roo

Premiership Player
Oct 7, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Why would Papley want to come to North when he already said no last year? We certainly aren’t selling ourselves as a club atm. But we need to make the swans and the dogs pay FULL price for the academy rort. The swans will trade their first for sure.

He didn't say no to north he simply nominated Carlton as they were offering the most money and Carlton were offering the best trade pick. We didn't offer the same money nor had a 1st rder to offer either as had already traded it out

Nov 25, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
An equally important question is why would Sydney entertain the idea. Giving up a guy who'll make All Australian this year, is still young and easily in the top 3 small forwards in the comp for an unknown quantity in the draft. It would be like us considering giving up Simpkin.

New_Roo

Premiership Player
Oct 7, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
An equally important question is why would Sydney entertain the idea. Giving up a guy who'll make All Australian this year, is still young and easily in the top 3 small forwards in the comp for an unknown quantity in the draft. It would be like us considering giving up Simpkin.

If he isn't happy there I'm sure they wouldn't want to keep him against his own wishes.... I put down his performances this year as the drive to shopping himself so he can return home... syd would be looking at cashing in while they can

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
Gubby Allan would seriously do that - hope Brady has the same brass balls

I'm intrigued why we never gave him a fulltime gig. The bloke makes deals.

He comes to club in 2018 and we finally prize someone decent out their club in Polec. ie - not a lucky swing at an undervalued player like Waite or Higgins.

He goes to saints and lands pretty much every target pursued including beating us for Howard. Clearly knows what he's doing.

Not sure why we didn't want to hold on to those kind of smarts.

New_Roo

Premiership Player
Oct 7, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Bit of a nothing article on the AFL website about the compensation Brad Crouch leaving might generate. Brandon Ellis 3m over five years was 2nd round which gives me some hope it would be end Round 1 at best.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

But it was at least talking figures of more like 600-700 not the stupid figures of last year being 1m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back