Resource 2020 AFL punting thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

shintemaster

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 24, 2002
Ponderama
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Higgins Brownlow into North Premiers into Bailey Scott = mortgage melting odds.

Around 45k per $1 for those playing at home. I figure a good year from North will have Higgins looking like hot sh*t and Bailey is a good solid smokey.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

shintemaster

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 24, 2002
Ponderama
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Yeah, now that I've had a chance to think about it, it makes sense that they wouldn't allow that. Just like taking top 4 into top 8, etc.
It makes sense. I'll tell you one that annoys me though, they've decided as of this year that you can't put a Coleman winner from your team into a Premiership - WTAF? While it may be slightly more likely I think that is a ridiculous restriction. Also no idea why it wouldn't be the same theory for a Brownlow as well... Annoying.

Snake_Baker

L'enfant terrible
Apr 24, 2013
inside your head
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
The Unicornia Reactants
Looking at the other clubs, Richmond are way too short, along with Geelong & Brisbane, and Hawthorn's odds are downright ridiculous.

The Bulldogs value has already been reamed.

GWS appear the best premiership/grand final odds @ $9.00/$4.50, and Port are the best top 8 value @ $3.50.

I think the favorite is well priced for the Brownlow (Cripps @ $6). He was robbed last year.

Kennedy @ $13 for the Coleman is probably the best value bet on the board, pending his fitness. His place odds would be worth a serious look.

The Rising Star is a circus. Forget it.

hilly

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 27, 2000
Frank Grey Smith Bar
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Triple M commentary team
Looking at the other clubs, Richmond are way too short, along with Geelong & Brisbane, and Hawthorn's odds are downright ridiculous.

The Bulldogs value has already been reamed.

GWS appear the best premiership/grand final odds @ $9.00/$4.50, and Port are the best top 8 value @ $3.50.

I think the favorite is well priced for the Brownlow (Cripps @ $6). He was robbed last year.

Kennedy @ $13 for the Coleman is probably the best value bet on the board, pending his fitness. His place odds would be worth a serious look.

The Rising Star is a circus. Forget it.
I haven't recovered from Lewis Taylor beating the Bont.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Top Bottom