AFL 2020 AFL Round 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reckon Membrey the better bet with Daw out (3+ $3.60, 4+ $8 SB). Kicked 3+ 7/23 in 2019.

Tarrant plays on King, Walker on Ryder/Marshall and MacMillan will need to take Membrey.

Not good for North.

They definitely seem undersized now... one of the saints big guys will get off the leash you would think

This is what I love about footy and betting the most, we are currently experiencing a major world wide pandemic with shutdowns and closure in Australia imminent and on here its business as usual. :drunk:

Myself included. :$

:D
haha. im quarantined so I legitimately have nothing else to do.
1 more for the board...
Cam Rayner kicked 2.1 both times last year against Hawthorn, not sure if he plays more midfield this year, rekon he still plays mainly forward
2+ $5.50
3+ $19
4+ $101
SB

haha. im quarantined so I legitimately have nothing else to do.
1 more for the board...
Cam Rayner kicked 2.1 both times last year against Hawthorn, not sure if he plays more midfield this year, rekon he still plays mainly forward
2+ $5.50
3+ $19
4+ $101
SB

One thing about Rayner you can always lock in, is that he wont pass or dish it off when close to goal. He always takes the shot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've lost on every goalscorer bet this weekend. Worth remembering that the game is 20-25% shorter. Stick to lines and H2H.

Get the feeling this will be the last round to play for a while. I expect the season to be suspended later tonight or tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back