AFL 2020 AFL Round 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know what to make of match totals haha the game with lowest slated total Ade Syd is going to fly over. Edit: maybe not haha it's a grind of a last qtr my 142.5-148.5 middle could now hit, live total was in 170s at half

Last edited:

screenshot-www.sportsbet.com.au-2020.03_1.png

Could be the easiest 3.45 odds in history.
Depends on weather or not port decide to show up.

Easiest 3.45 odds in history.

tailed Mcluggage AGS

couple for tomorrow I like:
Sheed AGS $3 - lads (12/24 last year)
Spargo AGS $3, FGS $41 - TAB / 2+ $7, 3+ $29 -365. Played out of position last year, expect him to return to the forward line as a permanent small forward where he shined in his first year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It will be important not to get sucked into disposal markets this year unless you’re certain it’s value.
Looking at the stats and on Avg only 4 players get to 20 from each team.
Adelaide has had the lowest with only B.Crouch getting to 20

In 6 games the disposal average is 298.75
Last year the average was around 360-370 (cant be bothered working this out)

It will be important not to get sucked into disposal markets this year unless you’re certain it’s value.
Looking at the stats and on Avg only 4 players get to 20 from each team.
Adelaide has had the lowest with only B.Crouch getting to 20
Yeah i reckon if you like a player to get a lot of nut you might be better off looking at Most Disposals Group bets.

id argue that with Ryder in the team, Marshall can spend larger periods of time 'resting' in the forward line.

I agree. People forget that Marshall was added as a rookie to be a key forward and was one of the saints shining lights as a key forward in that terrible 2018 season.

Had to pretty much ruck one out last year but is capable of hitting the scoreboard big time this year with the added support in Ryder.

Already on the Lions earlier in the week. Always worry when a team drifts out though which is happening..

3u Mitchell - fantasy match up vs Lyons $1.70 (neds)

Fantasy has been a bit of a roller coaster so far, but there is no denying that Mitchell is still Hawthorns number 1 man. See it as business as usual for Mitchell.

2.5u Neale - fantasy match up vs Zorko $1.88 (BE)

Similar to Mitchell, but with less game time certain guys see less mid time and I think Zorko is one that’ll be affected a bit. Concerns are if Zorko kicks a few goals.

Not finding too much else on offer at the moment. Quite cautious on disposal markets now. Might find a couple things later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back