1596375240409.png

Last edited:

Ohh Ok

Club Legend
Jul 31, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Going early with;

5u Geelong SU, Melbourne SU @ $2.07 (365)

Like backing superior teams coming off of a loss.

Bit of a let down spot for North after a big win. Geelong are 1-2 since starting hub life, and should be aided by the return of Narkle and Selwood. Rough loss to the eagles after leading most of the match, will be looking to bounce back. Much better side than North. Really important that they get the job done here and prove that they can handle the hub life which will be their reality for the foreseeable future.

Melbourne get two extra days break vs the crows which will be massively valuable. They’ll be looking to bounce back after a close loss vs Lions and a bit of a reality check vs Port. They’ll still fancy themselves as a final contender, so giving the crows a touch up is a great spot for them.

Prochard123

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 28, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Houston was named in defence and played defence last week... Named on the ball right after Macrae dominate, lowkey sus, can see a tag coming especially if Bont plays forward

TryAnHit

Club Legend
Mar 1, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Houston was named in defence and played defence last week... Named on the ball right after Macrae dominate, lowkey sus, can see a tag coming especially if Bont plays forward

Think he's named on the ball now as Ebert is out and McKenzie is back
He's played mid the weeks before when rocky was out

Prochard123

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 28, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Think he's named on the ball now as Ebert is out and McKenzie is back
He's played mid the weeks before when rocky was out
Yeah but Ebert playing played any midfield this weekend, and Houston played defence. Looking more and more like they can't play all of Rockliff, Wines, Boak, Houston and SPP in the midfield, which is why it was Rockliff OR Houston.

They barely had enough midfield minutes for Wines who was probably MVP last week (64% TOG), why inject Houston into the midfield now for no reason? Right after they demolished a really solid midfield group of Petracca, Oliver, Viney.

Ah12

Club Legend
Jan 24, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Id say houston will play defence with afew centre bounces here and there. If anything rocky will man macrae at stoppages but id be suprised if we went with a full run with roll as we havent tagged anyone this year.

Jun 13, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Id say houston will play defence with afew centre bounces here and there. If anything rocky will man macrae at stoppages but id be suprised if we went with a full run with roll as we havent tagged anyone this year.
I wouldn't put too much thought into it. Houston's numbers are very similar whether playing back or mid.

Last edited:
Didn't hit last week but he missed a sitter from 20m out, odds even better this week@2.2 and Dunks back gives more forward opportunity. As long as we can actually get the ball down there :)

Bont AGS @2.2 2+ @7.5 3+ @34 looks good to me.

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tony Ferguson
With dogs having no key forwards and Dunkley back, maybe bont plays forward to give them a target? Could be value 2 or 3+?
I like your thinking.
Dogs have taken out 2 forwards and only brought 1 in with an extra mid in Dunkley. Can definitely see Bont spending more time forward tonight. Port are very strong defensively so they need a quality target up there too.
AGS $2.50 lads looks good
2+ $7.50
3+ $34
Sb

squeaky1000

Team Captain
Apr 30, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Didn't hit last week but he missed a sitter from 20m out, odds even better this week@2.2 and Dunks back gives more forward opportunity. As long as we can actually get the ball down there :)

Bont AGS @2.2 2+ @7.5 3+ @34 looks good to me.
$2.50 ags on lads. I like the thinking, what puts me off most is that he's such a bad set shot

squeaky1000

Team Captain
Apr 30, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
SGM: Macrae 20+, Wines Boak Daniel and Smith 15+ $1.98 lads
Boak over 20.5 disp
Bontempelli under 76.5 fantasy

Prochard123

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 28, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
I wouldn't put too much thought into it. Houston's numbers are very similar whether playing back or mid.
Oh haha well I don't really care about what Houston's numbers are.

I've been on Macrae overs for a couple of weeks now, but if there's 1 week to go unders it's this week, Port are extremely hard to get large numbers against, and theres the chance of Houston tag.

Ohh Ok

Club Legend
Jul 31, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
3u Brisbane +1.5 @ $1.85 (365)

Line at most places already in from +1.5 to -1.5. 365 have been a little slow here. Richmond have been really impressive over the last few weeks, and credit has to be given to Dimma and the ability of his players to come in with all the injuries they have and continue their system with success. During the week it was highlighted the number of marks that the Bulldogs give up inside their defensive 50 and I think the tigers were able to cause damage to the dogs in this area. Brisbane on the other hand will be much tighter in this department. Brisbane will still view Richmond as one of the benchmarks for the comp, especially after being spanked by them twice within 2 weeks to finish of their season last year (revenge factor). Lions are genuine premiership contenders and rightful second favourites to take it out. Many of the Lions outfit have stepped up a level this year, and no more go unnoticed than run away Brownlow favourite Neale (don’t forget Richmond don’t tag) who will have the opportunity to go toe-to-tow with another superstar. Along with some impressive wins this season, this is another scalp that the lions will be hungry to add, as they continue to announce themselves to the comp.

Ohh Ok

Club Legend
Jul 31, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
2.5u Dixon 2+ goals @ $1.95 (TAB)

Big Charlie has slowed down a bit the last couple weeks, so banking on the big man to be fired up in front of the home crowd tonight and looking to cash in on some of those marks that the dogs have been giving up. Key forwards been getting their hands on it a bit vs the dog: Lynch 2.1, Laverde 2.1, McKernan 0.3, McGovern 2.0, McKay 3.0.

andwhenitcomes

Team Captain
May 2, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
Dunkley back could push Macrae out to a wing
Agree, might have influenced the odds a touch. Did have 22 last time the Dogs had everyone available and Macrae played wing so whether he's 70% or 100% there I think it's still overs.

Think Libba's the one who suffers lost midfield time tonight

Ohh Ok

Club Legend
Jul 31, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
3.5u GWS -9.5 @ $1.91 (365)

Sorry, another one. Line is already out to -12.5 elsewhere, may keep moving. Essendon are not going to flash, and the Giants are beginning to find their feet. Giants will be without Greene, but plenty of quality across the board to get in done.

dontlimitme

TAILED JAIDYN
May 20, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
20$ AGS Duursma/Bont/Lloyd/Woodcock @ 23.23 (LADS)
20$ AGS Duursma/Bont/Lloyd/Woodcock/Vander/Rozee @ 65 (SB)
10$ AGS Bont/Duursma/2+Wallis/2+Georgiades @ 47.63 (LADS)
20$ AGS Bont/Durrsma/Georgiades/Wallis @ 10.75 (LADS)
50$ AGS Wallis/Georg/Bruce/2+Dixon @ 5.65 (LADS)
30$ AGS Wallis/Bruce/2+Dixon/2+Georg @ 11.55 (LADS)
50$ 2+Dixon/2+Georg @ 5.34 (LADS)

hoping for some goals tonight plz and thanking you

Prochard123

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 28, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Agree, might have influenced the odds a touch. Did have 22 last time the Dogs had everyone available and Macrae played wing so whether he's 70% or 100% there I think it's still overs.

Think Libba's the one who suffers lost midfield time tonight
I actually did some research on the last game.

Smith was in his 1st year, Libba came back from severe knee injury, both didn't play NEARLY as much mid as they do this year. It was also raining that day which caused a significantly larger number of contests for Macrae to score from.

To be honest, while I think Macrae's midfield time may decrease, it is still a secondary issue. I'm more concerned by their opponent (Port suffocates opposition mids), possible Houston tag (or run-with role to limit Macrae's outside accumulation) and his overall game time (averaged 90% across last 2, while % time spent in midfield may stay constant, his overall TOG has to drop to accommodate another full time midfielder).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back