Status
Not open for further replies.

demon_fanatic

Premiership Player
May 8, 2006
bayswater
AFL Club
Melbourne
The rain is gone going to miss Adelaide, port defence is great but will be tested if Richmond can play that surge knock on game, port like to control it carefully from the back though, still don't mind 114.5 with so many good attacking weapons on each team despite how good both defence is

Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Patriots, Golden State, Wildcats
Small play on behinds market for me. Think with it being a day game , Ports first day match at home this year, think it will be a fast paced game. Port have landed 7 behinds in the 1st half 2 out of 10 matches this season.

7-8 behinds Port behinds (in 1st half) paying @ $10 for me is worth a play for me.

demon_fanatic

Premiership Player
May 8, 2006
bayswater
AFL Club
Melbourne
Small play on behinds market for me. Think with it being a day game , Ports first day match at home this year, think it will be a fast paced game. Port have landed 7 behinds in the 1st half 2 out of 10 matches this season.

7-8 behinds Port behinds (in 1st half) paying @ $10 for me is worth a play for me.
Not sure about the pace we saw port last week not want to fall into that vs bulldogs.. they are very considered from down back

Lyyynnnchy

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 10, 2007
London, UK
AFL Club
West Coast
A68FE6EA-F90A-4072-A77C-8796C715D246.png

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Prochard123

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 28, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
1st quarter, right before Martin handballs for a Richmond goal, there was a clearly effective tackle by Rockliff that stuck for like 3 seconds, and somehow the tackle was rewarded to Houston who wasn't even near the ball.

Guess what, Rockliff misses the DT line by exactly the points from that tackle.

Actually crazy that all of betting, DT, supercoach uses the stats supplied by a company that CONSISTENTLY makes mistakes.

Prochard123

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 28, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Maybe there're so many games they've just given up on being accurate. Probably have 1 guy sitting infront of the TV collecting stats while lying on his couch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back