AFL 2020 - AFL Round 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it you who bets on him every other week?
Yea occasionally I do. Today I ran out of time to check his odds at other bookies. And honestly thought crows weren't going to kick enough goals to win. So i left him alone. Then of course he goes and kicks 2 when I have nothing on him..
Seed has been playing good footy even tho crows have been average. Eg. Tonight seen him all around the ground. Tho he doesn't kick 2+ very often... but at large odds I'll take a chance on ags or 2g+ sometimes.

(He's had 7 scoring shots at goal in his last 3 games)

Last edited:
Had Laird on over 20.5 disposals.

Had like 5 times when he got a handball receive and didn't dispose it for fk knows what reason, also 73% game time, also his team refused to kick to him like another 7 times when he was free...

Of course he lands on 20 disposals...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loading up on the Dees at the line, 40+, 4th qtr Melb overs, 4th qtr line and 33+ margin 4th qtr.

Hoping Ade get a similar smashing as last week. Melb are very good in 4th qtrs so if Ade are fatigued then it could get ugly.

Seem to be quite a few blowouts last round and this one.
Sensational bet. Well done.

On Saints the minus due the 4 day break for GC, also jumping on the overs. Saints average 2nd highest total points, their only game at Metricon was against Freo which was 150 odd although it was during the day.

PB doing their Rowan Marshall $3 AGS thing again.
So good :) how much time is he forward as opposed to Ruck? Could be a saints free for all late if games in hand and Gc tire out on 4 day break, so hopefully he is down there if he doesn't snag one early, easy way to spend a bonus bet instead of using actual funds

I looked up the odds for mookieb 's bet today but didn't tail the bet. I just dont even

Now I'm going to jump on board the final quarter blowout train. Probably a day too late but oh well.

St.K final quarter 33+ @ 56

St Kilda second half 37+ @13

They kicked 41-8 in the final quarter against the Swans and 30-2 in the final quarter against Port.

An extra days rest against a Suns team full of kids coming off four days rest, I like those odds.

Elliott and sidebum both fwd pocket. I thought Elliott looked dangerous last game, and sidey has now kicked 4g in his 5 games. gabba will be fine. hoping pies run all over sydney for a biggish win with several goals.

1u Elliott ags @1.83 sb/b365
0.5u Elliott 2g+ @5.50 sb
0.3u Elliott 3g+ @19 sb
0.1u Elliott 4g+ @81 sb
0.1u Elliott 5g+ @151 be
1u Sidebottom ags @2.33 b365
0.5u Sidebottom 2g+ @7 sb
0.2u Sidebottom 3g+ @26 sb
0.1u Sidebottom 4g+ @101 sb

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.