AFL 2020 - AFL Round 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also like Dunkley, AGS $3.50 and 2+ @ 21.

Kicked two goals 3/23 last year, 4/19 the year before.

I also like Westhoff 2+ @ 4.50 and 3+ @ 15.

Kicked two last week, has kicked 2+ 4/8 since the restart, team changes for Port don't suggest he'll play defence this week.

Dunkley 2+ into Westhoff 2+ is @ 121, Dunkley 2+ into Westhoff 3+ is @ 301.

Hi there, new here but have been following this thread for a couple weeks and thought I'd create an account to share some of by bets.

Tonight I'm liking this for a bet (probs can get better odds, but have a bonus bet ready to use):

AGS Georgiades, Woodcock, Weightman and Dunkley @20.00 (BE)

Georgiades - has been in good form recently, can see him kicking one.
Woodcock - seems as though a lot of these debutants from this year have kicked one in their first game.
Weightman - will be looking to hold his spot in the team after having a poor performance his last game out (on the back of a good first debut game).
Dunkley - was quite consistent in getting a goal before injury 2/3 and i think he might be alternated with the Bont up forward.

Backing WB +16.5 for 1u. Don't think there has been that much difference in form between the teams last 5 rounds. Dunkley comes in will give Bont a bit of flexibility. Both teams have had brutal schedules, but WB with a day extra vs Port 4 day break should count. If Port are flat as some teams on tough schedules have been can easily see a WB win.

Be careful with Port tonight. Short turnaround and we have generally been poor in night games at Adelaide oval over the last 12 months. The slippery night conditions at home just don't seem to work for us. Bulldogs +15.5 looks a solid pick to me.

Backing WB +16.5 for 1u. Don't think there has been that much difference in form between the teams last 5 rounds. Dunkley comes in will give Bont a bit of flexibility. Both teams have had brutal schedules, but WB with a day extra vs Port 4 day break should count. If Port are flat as some teams on tough schedules have been can easily see a WB win.

The odds would have been interesting if played at a neutral ground like in QLD/Perth.

1u @ $3.00 - Gray more goals than Vandermeer

1u @ $3.00 - Rozee more goals than Lloyd

0.5u @ $3.50 - Dunkley AGS

SGM: 0.5u @ $12.25 (SB Boosted)
- Rozee AGS
- Gray AGS
- Dunkley AGS

Be careful with Port tonight. Short turnaround and we have generally been poor in night games at Adelaide oval over the last 12 months. The slippery night conditions at home just don't seem to work for us. Bulldogs +15.5 looks a solid pick to me.
Has it been raining?

On the Bontwagon, if ever there was a chance for dual hammy’s done in warmup it’s tonight.

Bounce back spot for the Dogs after being embarrassed last week and short-turn around for Port after doing the embarrassing...Reckon the dogs are hungrier in conditions that should suit.

Dogs +15.5
GWS H2H
@$3 Lads

Any thoughts on under over 119.5 guys? Thought the scores were opening up a bit after Saturday I still think maybe they are just a few things Sunday caused the lower one for Gws/gc with Greene off and GWS going back to slow boring style,the ins for dogs look good to help the over Dunkley Weightman good attacking instincts and skill,also Serong smashed into $3.50 rising star still $4.50 b365, think it's a good time to cash $54 at $5 Rankine bet for $102.70 (48 profit) think teams are right on him last few weeks and will need several brilliant moments to overtake the consistency of King (playing key position in a good team) and ball winning of Seeing( going to have a chance to rack up 20 plus each week)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quite like the dogs tonight too think despite ladder position they match up very even think they just ran into a hot Richmond team last week combined with being flat,Bevo will have them up and going as the race for 7th 8th spot is heating up with Pies losing, and Dunkley is a huge in, probably a 2 goal better side without Gowers too 😉

I also like Dunkley, AGS $3.50 and 2+ @ 21.

Kicked two goals 3/23 last year, 4/19 the year before.

I also like Westhoff 2+ @ 4.50 and 3+ @ 15.

Kicked two last week, has kicked 2+ 4/8 since the restart, team changes for Port don't suggest he'll play defence this week.

Dunkley 2+ into Westhoff 2+ is @ 121, Dunkley 2+ into Westhoff 3+ is @ 301.

tailed you on the Dunkley on goals

and the Dunkley2+ goals, Westhoff 2+ goals SGM @ $131 (boosted to $152)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back