Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Patriots, Golden State, Wildcats
Contested Possession up till Quarter Time:

Port Adelaide 30-43 Bulldogs

think that's not a good sign for Port Adelaide. Looking at that 1st quarter, don't think Port Adelaide intensity is quite there, as a few posters on here mentioned or doubted before the game.

Only thing keeping Port in it, is Dogs should be leading by at least 3 goals .

Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Patriots, Golden State, Wildcats
When Port Adelaide win the contested possession count, they are 5 wins and 1 draw, with the contested possession in 2020. (all of those 6 matches they won)

Don't think they are going in as hard - think the day extra to the Dogs part of the reason.

Lyyynnnchy

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 10, 2007
London, UK
AFL Club
West Coast
fu** I hate this low scoring aids. fu**s up all goal scorer bets
fu** these stupid ******* low scoring ******* games jesus christ
Was thinking this the other day. Low scoring game, highly likely any bet or multi with an AGS is stuffed. Disposal count bets can win be it low or high scoring

Better off leaving AGS out. CNt help myself though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mouncey2franklin

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 16, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Westhoff let one literally slip through his hands at the end of the second quarter, right in front of goal.

He was also on the goal line when whatsisname kicked that goal, not far off plucking it out of the air and kicking it himself.

That's punting I guess.

I made a withdrawal from my SB account yesterday and promised myself that if / when what was left is gone, I'm not putting any more in for a while.

Too many games are trash to watch. I'm over it.

demon_fanatic

Premiership Player
May 8, 2006
bayswater
AFL Club
Melbourne
Yeh the dogs haven't delivered it well forward 50 but be good if that dud Bruce stopped falling over every time he contest,guys done nothing all year except one flat track performance on Essendon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back