AFL 2020 - AFL Round 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is there a support group for Woodcock missing that goal anywhere. I’m broken
That is rough.

If Martin kicks five tonight I'll wire you enough to buy a slab of your favourite beer. You can hold me to that.

(Don't get your hopes up but he kicked six goals against the Lions in 2019 and in 2018).

His odds have come in a little

2+ into 2.80
3+ into 7.50
4+ into 23

For a guy who kicked three goals last week and six goals against this opponent twice in the last two years, I still think this is value.

I'm happy with his form. Any points scored above 9 or more, I'll win from Dusty. Confident he can have at least 4-5 shots on goal.

A few interesting stats about Dustin Martin against Brisbane:

* Has scored the most goals against Brisbane out of all the opposition teams (averages 2.1 goals per game against them)

I'm happy with his form. Any points scored above 9 or more, I'll win from Dusty. Confident he can have at least 4-5 shots on goal.

A few interesting stats about Dustin Martin against Brisbane:

* Has scored the most goals against Brisbane out of all the opposition teams (averages 2.1 goals per game against them)
yep #1 team for him for brownlow votes aswell + was bog in that final

The more I think about this game, the more I think it will be an attacking game.

Brisbane forward line, and Richmond forward line are quite potent and i think both defences may struggle a bit. I think the Tigers defence is probably a bit stronger but Brisbanes mid is stronger than the Tigers.

I'm not going to look at the stats but these two teams play an attacking style of footy and I only sense the game will slow down, if its close at the end of the match.

We could see some end-to-end football tonight.

I've got a few multis involving Riewoldt goals, on the assumption Andrews goes to Lynch.

If instead Payne goes to Lynch then I'll be making a last minute dash to load up on Lynch for 3+.
Gardiner will go to Riewoldt I'd say. He's no Andrews but still a good defender

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many bets do you make each game haha?

having conversations on this thread here, help me. I know I chat a fair bit but its through discussion threads like this I base me bets on. So big thanks and shout out to contributors. (I know it can get annoying at times0

But going back to my other point, this season at Metricon, if a game is close up until 3/4 time (margin within 2 goals ). Teams tend to be cagier in that final quarter.

23,40, 14,38, 23, 15 are the totals for the 4th quarter, where games have been within 2 goals at 3/4 time @ Metricon. I sense this game could be tight all the way up until the end. That 40 points was a day game as well when the Saints were playing Freo.

Reckon Dusty plays alot more forward.
similar to last years Qualifying Final

Goals market (TAB)
Martin 2+ $3, 3+ $8, 4+ $26, 5+ $81

having conversations on this thread here, help me. I know I chat a fair bit but its through discussion threads like this I base me bets on. So big thanks and shout out to contributors. (I know it can get annoying at times0

But going back to my other point, this season at Metricon, if a game is close up until 3/4 time (margin within 2 goals ). Teams tend to be cagier in that final quarter.

23,40, 14,38, 23, 15 are the totals for the 4th quarter, where games have been within 2 goals at 3/4 time @ Metricon. I sense this game could be tight all the way up until the end. That 40 points was a day game as well when the Saints were playing Freo.
Haha all good, I agree about it being high scoring tonight. Im on both teams over 52 points @1.95

Most Goals head to head:

Jake Aarts v Charlie Cameron

Aarts $5.10, Draw $3.75, Charlie Cameron $1.47

taking on Aarts there. Grimes is a decent defender and will cause Charlie some problems

Probably better off taking Aarts 2+ goals at $4.50 imo. You’d think Cameron will kick a goal regardless of Grimes so he’d need at least 2 to beat Charlie anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back