AFL 2020 - AFL Round 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably better off taking Aarts 2+ goals at $4.50 imo. You’d think Cameron will kick a goal regardless of Grimes so he’d need at least 2 to beat Charlie anyway

Taken $4.50 on Aarts 2+ Goals, $14 on 3+ Goals, $69 on 4+ Goals

small nibble on SGM Martin 2+ Goals, Aarts 2+ Goals $12.50 (Boosted to $13.75)

SGM (SB)
Jack Higgins 2 or more
Jack Ross 20 or more disposals
power played to $48

higgins is overdue and ross should play big minutes in the midfield like he did last week for 17 touches.

Can we get a separate NYRB thread? Its genuinely becoming difficult to navigate through this thread if every second post is his analysis/bet/Nathan Brown multi
Cool down boy, you only have 34 posts. I'm not here to cause any trouble.

I hate starting fights, and I'm not going to start one here.

Apologies for the rant guys. Im trying to show a bit more forum etiquette and decorum. Don't mind if any of you guys, need to tell me to pick up my behaviour from time to time.

If you prefer not to read my posts, or prefer me not to read your posts by all means, I can ignore you and I would have not hard feelings.

Looking for value for ags not finding much the only ones that stand out just for a little Tuesday night entertainment

j berry ags 2.60 2+ 7
Pure value bet he plays high half forward but Spends a lot of the game there. He might get a cheap one on a turnover.

Zorko 2+ 3.25 probably bit short but he is a goal scorer and coming into form. Plays a little defensively these days but can kick a few when he is hot.

should be a cracking game. I think both teams are capable of kicking 10 goals each with what I’ve read defensive units for both teams are a little light. Might put a few units on the over 122.5 dangerous as footy is so defensive but I think these two teams are classy enough to hit targets inside50 so a lot of chances for goals.

D Martin o1.5 goals at $2.50 w TAB

Dusty's last four games against Brisbane:
6, 2, 6, 2

He is also in good goal kicking form, having kicked 3, 2 and 2 in his last three matches.
D Martin o1.5 goals at $2.50 w TAB

SGM (SB)
Jack Higgins 2 or more
power played to $48

higgins is overdue and ross should play big minutes in the midfield like he did last week for 17 touches.
On Higgins AGS and 2+ too, should have had one last week. Think Cotchin's inclusion has pushed him and Lambert further forward

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm seeing an end to end shootout in what could arguably be featuring the two grand finalists this year. Small forwards/mids to feature in the goals. Really loving footy during the week and going to have a real crack at this game.

#1 AGS Multi: Rayner/Neale/Martin/Castagna @ $6.5
#2 AGS Multi: Rayner/Neale/Martin/Castagna/McCarthy/Aarts @ $20.2

Rayner 2+ @ $4.33
Martin 2+ @ $2.80 Martin 3+ @ $7.50

Rayner 2+ / Martin 2+ @ $13.25

Miracle Multi: Rayner 2+ / Neale 2+ / Martin 2+ / Castagna 2+ @ $181

SGM (SB)
Jack Higgins 2 or more
power played to $48
Using this this idea to make a simpler multi of
1u SGM -Higgins, Martin, reiwoldt ags and Ross 15+ @ 9.40 SB boosted.
0.2u tailing yours above too

1u reiwoldt 2g+. @2.50
1u arts 2g+ @4.50 be
1u Martin 2g+ @2.80 sb
1u Higgins ags @2.37 sb
0.5u Higgins 2g+ @9.50 sb
1u lambert ags @2.20 sb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back