AFL 2020 - AFL Round 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The selections are intriguing for both teams.

Norths ins are all either big distance coverers (e.g. Brown) or fast / agile (Walker / Hosie) or pure outsiders (Polec).

Assuming North are not tanking (and I'm still dubious about that) then it seems they are planning to do as you suggest and run the Cats off their feet.

Can guarantee you in a season such as this, no team will want to tank. I think thats the beauty of the 17 round season this year, and with Covid going around, teams want wins to build and get confidence and keep fans happy in dreary times. Who knows what will go on in 2021. There is no guarantee next years draft will be a good draft.

Every team will have some changes this round, mostly for managed reasons.

OUT C.Taylor (knee), K.Hayden, N.Larkey, L.Davies-Uniacke (all managed)

With regards to Melbourne, they looked exhausted against Brisbane last Thursday, still think that extra 2 day gap will mean something and as most of the posters here mentioned, that will be an advantage of some sort. Crows I think had 8 changes mostly managed as well. IN T.Doedee, N.McHenry, F.McAsey, T.Walker, D.Mackay, H.Schoenberg, D.Fogarty, L.Sholl

They are good ins for Adelaide but they will rely on these fresh legs to beat Melbourne tomorrow night.

Melbourne has a full list to choose from. The team they picked for this game is the team they believe can beat a depleted Adelaide side. Melbourne should win this game by 5+goals. Being a tragic Melbourne supporter I can see us either wining this game 90-40 or losing by a couple of points. Gamble away fellas!

Last night was rough. Bets on: Cameron 2+ goals and kicks 1.3, Neale most disposals and only gets 2 in the last qtr for a 3-way dead heat, Rayner AGS and gets injured first quarter.

Anyways, SGM on the crows/dees game, not the greatest odds, but solid in comparison to other bookies. Bit stat based, Crouch 7/8, Trac 7/8, Oliver 8/8. Crows still giving up big numbers to opposing mids and these two are accumulating well. Dees not tagging, nor do I think they will be overally concerned by Crouch, so will be free to collect his 20+ as usual.

4u Crouch, Trac, Oliver 20+ @ $1.72 (lads)

Matt Crouch under 85.5 fantasy lads - under this 6/8 this season, cba's have been a little down of late and can still get his 20+ but go comfortably under in fantasy
SGM Dees h2h, Oliver and Petracca 20+, Viney 15+ $2.05

Melbourne has a full list to choose from. The team they picked for this game is the team they believe can beat a depleted Adelaide side. Melbourne should win this game by 5+goals. Being a tragic Melbourne supporter I can see us either wining this game 90-40 or losing by a couple of points. Gamble away fellas!

If Melbourne score 8 goals tonight, that should be plenty to win it. :drunk:

With the changes do you think Laird remains full mid as he did second half last week to Good effect? Him and Seedsman in there definitely gives them a bit more creativity to hurt Melbourne

Guthrie over 21.5 disp
Been over this every game in his last 4 and 5 out of the last 6. Become one of the Cat's primary on ball options with very high cba's of late and even with Selwood back think he keeps getting this opportunity due to form and Parfitt/Constable out.

Jed Anderson 75.5 fantasy looks great, has gone 124/93 past two Weeks racking up 7-8 tackles a game as their primary inside mid with Cunnington out,seems to have found the belief and his true role in the side. His disposal line is ok too at 18.5, also like Dumont 20.5 disp top sport 1.80 he's very consistent

2.5u Duncan over 86.5 fantasy points @ $1.85 (lads)

6/7 (excluding injured 11). Averaging 93.7 (excluding injured 11). North can be one of the more restrictive sides for opposing mids, but I like this spot as hes able to rack it up across all stat lines.

1u @ $2.00 - Geelong -14.5 (Lads)

0.5u @ $2.75 - Dangerfield more goals than Bailey Scott (Lads)

0.5u @ $2.00 - Hawkins & Brown to get a goal (Pointsbet special)

SGM: 1u @ $3.75 (SB Boosted)
- Atkins AGS
- Zurhaar AGS
- Selwood 15+

Edit (Adding):
SGM: 0.6u @ $6.79 (Lads)
- Jack Steven AGS
- Dangerfield AGS
- Geelong Win
- Geelong win most quarters

Last edited:
SGM: 1u @ $3.50 (SB Boosted)
- Neal-Bullen AGS
- Fritsch AGS
- Langdon 15+

0.5u @ $4.00 - Walker & Petracca to get a goal (Pointsbet special)

0.5u @ $4.00 - 1H 10-12 total behinds
0.4u @ $14.00 - 1H 13-15 total behinds
0.1u @ $101 - 1H 16-18 total behinds

(Log in to remove this ad.)

like the look of a multi involving:
I have small plays on Hosie AGS @ 2.30, 2+ @ 8 and 3+ @ 46. He is an agile tallish forward, kicked a few bags at SANFL level.

Brown will do his usual run around and create space thing, leaving Hosie and/or Majak free to make runs forward.

I also like Will Walker @ 2.10, 8 and 36. Taking the injured Taylor's spot up forward.

My favourite multi of the day: Danger 2+ into Hosie 2+ @ 38 (3+ into 3+ @ 801).

Quite like the Hosie and Walker bets and have tailed accordingly.

I have work today unfortunately, so won't be able to tune into the 1st half.

Im quitely confident the Roos will play a fast tempo of footy and can see this game be a high scoring game.

My bets for tonight:

* North Melbourne to Win @ Head to head @ $3.80
* North +21.5 points head start/Over 125.5 pts @ $4
* Adelaide +14.5 pts/Under 122.5 pts @ $3.60
* North +21.5 pts head start/Over 125.5 pts & Adelaide +14.5 pts/Under 122.5 pts in a multi @ $14.40
* North Melbourne to Win Head to Head / Brisbane Roar to win against Wellington Phoenix in the A-League @ $10.50
* North Over 13.5 pts 1st qtr/North Melbourne Over 13.5 pts 2nd qtr/North Over 13.5 pts 3rd qtr/North Over 13.5 pts 4th qtr @ $32.57
* North Melbourne V Geelong Total Match points between 131-140 points @ $6
* Adelaide v Melbourne Total Match Points between 101-110 points @ $6.50
* Multi Roos/Geelong 131-140 points & Adelaide v Melbourne 101-110 pts @ $39
* North Melbourne total: 76-90 points @ 9, 91-105 pts @ $35, 106-120 pts @ $126, 121+ points @ $501
* Roos to win by 25+ points @ $10
* Roos to win by 40+ points @ 26

Last time Geelong played north, north kicked 14 points in a full length pre covid game. Teams are similar with Cunnington and Ziebell not playing tonight. Geelong won that game by 55. 12 months on I think the same result will apply.

I'm looking at some Ben Brown bets today. He's been in terrible form, his worst in years. Dealing with some personal stuff, dropped last week. Shaw said he was a true professional and earned his spot back in the side. He's out of contract next season, he needs to turn it around. Brown has kicked 60+ goals in three years straight. Kicked 5 against Geelong last season.

Brown 2+ @ $2.20 3+ @ $5.00 4+ @ $13.00

I also like Hawkins, the Cats don't have many big options forward. Tomahawk is finding some form and likes to play the Roos. His odds are so short due to the new-look Cats forward line but I think he can get the job done.

Hawkins 3+ @ $2.40 4+ @ $4.50

1u - Stanley, Pittard, Hosie AGS @ 15.25
In two games this year Stanley has scored 3 goals, Pittard seems to have been moved forward with 3 goals in his last couple, while Hosie has kicked a few bags in the SANFL/VFL.

Also adding
2u - Hosie 2+ @ 8
1u - Hosie 3+ @ 46
1u - Hosie 4+ @101

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back