AFL 2020 - AFL Round 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

KICK SOME ******* GOALS. WTF IS WRONG WITH THESE ******* GAMES

FMD

I went out tonight and deliberately didnt check the score fortunately.

Why am I not f**king surprised that 6 goals wins an AFL game these days?

Food for thought, 6 goals would have beaten 3 other losing teams this round.

For next game, i like butler still. Has kicked 2g+ in 7/9 games for the saints so far
1u butler 2g+ @2.2 sb
0.5u butler 3g+ @5 sb
0.3u butler 4g+ @14 sb

1u m.king & butler ags, jones 15+, billings 15+ @2.15 sgm sb (bonus bet return)
0.5u m.king, butler & ainsworth ags @3.30 sgm sb

edit: adding 1u gresham ags @2.05 be (gone 5/5 for ags in last 5 weeks)
0.5u gresham 2g+ @7 be
(Gresham got really close to a second goal too but pushed his opponent in the back.) So will watch his odds again in the future.

Also Congrats to NYRB. Huge win for you on your bet! To be honest, i never thought that all four qrts would come off in that multi so well done.

Is this some kind of glitch? Odds all in the $1.70ish range but multied together they come to 36 then boosted up to 43 :drunk:

I reckon there is some glitch, a price like that should be tops of 15/1. (My only thinking why the price could be so inflated, is they may factor into account a team possibly having tiredness and not being able to go all four quarters but most likely there is a glitch in their system)

Even if you assumed the market for Under/Over for points to be 50:50. Like tossing a coin four time, the odds of it landing HHHH or TTTT, should be 1/16. So yeah, hope Lads can keep this SGM multi option going for a while, as I've been playing it for around 6-7 matches so far. I wouldn't be so attracted to betting on it anything less than $16.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back