AFL 2020 - AFL Round 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

md20

Club Legend
Apr 24, 2020
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
A lot of rain today/tonight. If anyone is to kick goals it should be the smalls.

Zaharakis AGS $2.30 (TAB)
Coniglio AGS $2.15 (Lads)
Daniels AGS $2.45 (Lads)
Kelly AGS $2.63 (SB)

I wouldn't classify Josh Kelly as a small but he is very clean/skillful and those players usually stand out in wet games.

These two might be worth a look as well:

Snelling AGS $3 (SB)
Whitfield AGS $3 (SB)

Snelling for his value and Whitfield similiar to Josh Kelly.
Haven't put anything on any of these guys yet. Wanted to see what you guys thought first?

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tony Ferguson
A lot of rain today/tonight. If anyone is to kick goals it should be the smalls.

Daniels AGS $2.45 (Lads)
Kelly AGS $2.63 (SB)

I wouldn't classify Josh Kelly as a small but he is very clean/skillful and those players usually stand out in wet games.

Snelling AGS $3 (SB)
Whitfield AGS $3 (SB)

Haven't put anything on any of these guys yet. Wanted to see what you guys thought first?

dont mind Kelly & Coniglio. Think they both spend periods forward & as you said both are clean in difficult conditions when others are not.Just need 1 of them to snag a sausage and your green, both is even better

Jun 13, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon

Daniels AGS $2.45 (Lads)
Kelly AGS $2.63 (SB)

Snelling AGS $3 (SB)
Whitfield AGS $3 (SB)

Agree on this. Been waiting to go bang on GWS mid AGS markets all week. Then the weather :(
It's also hard to pick which mid is going to be down there. O'Halloran and Ward will spend a fair bit of time there by the sounds. Coniglio and Taranto are their best mid/fwds. Never a great idea to go large on GS markets in a low total points game but the best value might be to multi AGS up so you get value relative to the total points.
eg. Coniglio/Ward/O'Halloran AGS $16.50Lads
Otherwise:
O'Halloran AGS $3.40 b365
" " 2+ $13 SB
Coniglio 2+ $8 BE
Hail mary: O'halloran 2+, Taranto AGS, Conigs AGS, Ward AGS: $61

TryAnHit

Club Legend
Mar 1, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Taking goal scorers when the total is 104.5 is just crazy... especially as the odds dont adjust on the total / to score a goal

Ohh Ok

Club Legend
Jul 31, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
3u Coniglio over 20.5 @ $1.77

Ripper line and we find some great value in the market: Over 21.5 everywhere $1.80 at Topsport and BetEasy, $1.81 at Betfair, $1.84 at Sportsbet, and set at $2 for over 22.5 at PointsBet. 5/9 in what was dubbed as a poor start to the season by Coniglio which saw him played out of position. The skipper has now found a patch of form and GWS are building into the season, but with still plenty of ground to make up. Bit of wet weather around tonight which should see an increase in stoppages, and even when he rests forward tonight I expect the ball to be locked in there for him. Essendon have been getting smashed in the midfield, and I don't see that changing against a nearing full strength GWS.

Snowboardingoz

Debutant
Jun 21, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
I reckon there is some glitch, a price like that should be tops of 15/1. (My only thinking why the price could be so inflated, is they may factor into account a team possibly having tiredness and not being able to go all four quarters but most likely there is a glitch in their system)

Even if you assumed the market for Under/Over for points to be 50:50. Like tossing a coin four time, the odds of it landing HHHH or TTTT, should be 1/16. So yeah, hope Lads can keep this SGM multi option going for a while, as I've been playing it for around 6-7 matches so far. I wouldn't be so attracted to betting on it anything less than $16.
[/Q

Ripper line and we find some great value in the market: Over 21.5 everywhere $1.80 at Topsport and BetEasy, $1.81 at Betfair, $1.84 at Sportsbet, and set at $2 for over 22.5 at PointsBet. 5/9 in what was dubbed as a poor start to the season by Coniglio which saw him played out of position. The skipper has now found a patch of form and GWS are building into the season, but with still plenty of ground to make up. Bit of wet weather around tonight which should see an increase in stoppages, and even when he rests forward tonight I expect the ball to be locked in there for him. Essendon have been getting smashed in the midfield, and I don't see that changing against a nearing full strength GWS.
Multi with giants winning you’ll get over 2

squeaky1000

Team Captain
Apr 30, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
SGM: McGrath, Whitfield 20+, Williams, Taranto 15+ $2.10
SGM: Whitfield 20+, Hopper Coniglio Shiel McGrath 15+ $1.90 lads
Merrett under 81.5 fantasy $1.87 SB

mouncey2franklin

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 16, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I love the goalkicker markets as much as anybody but how can you bet on goalkickers for a GWS game in the rain?

GWS goalkickers.png

The second column is goals kicked this year.

Greene is out, the rest of the top four are talls, and Perryman started the season well and has kicked nothing since.

Behind them are guys who've kicked < 0.5 goals per game.

Sausage Legs

Club Legend
Sep 17, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Question. I was promo banned a while back from tattsbet. Now they have merged with ubet or whatever, does anyone know if restrictions are still in place? Anyone tried?

Question. I was promo banned a while back from tattsbet. Now they have merged with ubet or whatever, does anyone know if restrictions are still in place? Anyone tried?

Yup they will still be in place.

Oct 25, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
1 AGS and 21 P's $4 @ LB sounds enticing? $50 Max.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back