AFL 2020 - AFL Round 11 (no aftertiming allowed)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1596770945880.png

Last edited:

benji21

Club Legend
Apr 2, 2016
Hong Kong
AFL Club
Fremantle
Bit on port, tigers on 4 day break and most likely resting cotchin

Doggies tempting as brissy off back to back 4 day breaks, its gotta hurt.

Freo good value, but not sure i want to jinx us haha

OhhDeledio

Premiership Player
Jul 30, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
jack ross 15+ is @ 2.40 on sportsbet

only thing im slightly worried about here is the tog and cbas. not sure why but last game v bris he only went to 6/20 center bounces with 69% tog for 12 touches. week before though went to 16/24 with 80% tog for 17 touches. will surely have a bigger role to play inside without cotchin playing.

they've named caddy on ball who might take up a few the left over cotchin cbas but ross should be spending alot of time in there aswell. had 25 in this match up last year which was his first game at the level so can rack it up.

2.40 for an inside mid is great value if he gets the time in there (dont see why he wouldnt). will be having a go a 20+ aswell @6.50

Last edited:
SB Lloyd AGS 2 2G 6 3G 26, With Naughton back should hopefully be some crumbs around for him.

Way over his usual price and most places have him 1.6~1 .7

AP3XS

Debutant
Apr 2, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Only 1 bet for the Port v Richmond Game. I think either team could win so I don't want to bet on that and I don't want to bet on too many AGS this round.

1u @ $2.05 (SGM Lads)
- Under 134.5
- Wire to Wire any other result

Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Patriots, Golden State, Wildcats
I was impressed by the game Aarts played last week. (Aarts has scored at least a goal in his past 4 matches) Can see why he was the best VFL footballer before Richmond recruited him- now. Adding him strengthens Richmonds attacking options in an already potent forward line. Tom Lynch kicked 6 goals against Port last year at the same ground. And Dusty is Dusty . Like the look of this SGM:

Aarts Anytime goalscorer
Martin Anytime Goalscorer
Tom Lynch 2+ Goals
@ $7.00 (boosted to $7.70)

TAB are offering this same bet but at a much, much poorer price of $4.60- which wouldn't be worth that price for that bet. With Same Game Multis you have to shop around for the best price.

I expect it to be a higher scoring game, so all players mentioned should have opportunities at some stage. Whether Richmond win , lose or draw- feel like this bet has a chance of coming in.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TryAnHit

Club Legend
Mar 1, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Be interested in your thoughts on why you think Ladhams can get a goal? He has only kicked 1 goal this season.
Lycett is the main ruck... only spot Ladhams can play is fwd... I think huge mistake Port are playing 2 rucks... they just don't have the guts to leave 1 out

Jan 21, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Lycett is the main ruck... only spot Ladhams can play is fwd... I think huge mistake Port are playing 2 rucks... they just don't have the guts to leave 1 out

It's an interesting one. Positive about Ladhams is he covers the ground and gets the footy - think he's averaging 18 possies a game.

Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Patriots, Golden State, Wildcats
This is a bit of a quirky stat: 9 of the last 10 Richmond matches , Richmonds scoring has been higher in the 1st half than 2nd half. Seem like a side that plays a high octane level of footy in the 1st half and all out attack before slowing down in the 2nd half.

In 2020: Richmond points in 1st half - 413, Richmond Points in 2nd half- 253.

I've taken this SGM:

Jayden Short 21+ Disposals
Byrne Jones 20+ Disposals
Highest Scoring in 1st Half

@ $7.75 as well.

mouncey2franklin

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 16, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
OK I just decided to get a bit greedier, I like the look of Aarts 2+, Martin 2+, Lynch 3+ @ $98.50 (boosted to $118)
I like it. Tailed.

Also went with Lynch 3+ and Aarts 2+, no Martin, since I've already got a few plays on Martin for goals.

I get that without Cotchin playing, Martin might spend less time forward.

However Caddy is in and iirc has been playing as a mid this year, hence not a single goal so far (0.2).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back