AFL 2020 - AFL Round 11 (no aftertiming allowed)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup has a massive w***er stink to him

Reminds me a lot of young Chad Wingard. Its all about me. At the Suns, he can get away with that s**t, at a decent Club he couldnt. He probably would have done the team thing too if he played for anyone else, bar GWS too.

Rankine had the Weller handpass straight away and didn't use him, Weller can bomb them 60 with ease and would have definitely scored.

You gotta give the hands if you know you cant make the distance

Didnt Weller do that in the 1st?

Must be a team direction to handball to Weller when outside 50m.

Oct 20, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Fremantle
Didnt Weller do that in the 1st?

Must be a team direction to handball to Weller when outside 50m.
Yeah it looked like it was exactly hat was going to happen, Weller has done it many times this year, reckon hes gonna get a talking to after the game for burning him, Weller was 5 metres clear of any player and definitely asked for the ball.

If you thought Callan Ward and Mitch Robinson copped abuse in the last week or so, I wonder what Izak Rankine is going to cop this week. :think:

Speaking of which - time to hit up Swallow's DMs for a second half impersonation of a COVID patient on a ventilator.

Yeah it looked like it was exactly hat was going to happen, Weller has done it many times this year, reckon hes gonna get a talking to after the game for burning him, Weller was 5 metres clear of any player and definitely asked for the ball.

Your team mates know full well, who can launch bombs outside 50m and who cant. They will tear him a new one for that.

I could be wrong, but Im sure I have seen at SANFL level, Rankine one. Could be wrong.

Nevertheless I still think there was message from the bench to ice the game. ie Not lose it. I agree the Weller handball still would have been the better option.

FFS I was riding that Rankine kick home too. I had him on 2+.

yousnoozeyoulose

Debutant
Sep 7, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
Not a bad night out. Another King Goal would have been really nice. Day giving up his chance at a third hurt too. Stewart was great!

mouncey2franklin

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 16, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I was on Day 3 into Stewart 4 for $1 at 1001-1.

Beginning of 4th, Day hands off an easy goal, which if he had just kicked it himself would have given about 15 mins for Stewart to win me a cool grand.

I was also on Day for 3g+ straight up, and King for 3g+. Plus a few other small multis which were all one leg off.

The Fiorini goal, Merrett 30+, and of course the draw made it a profitable day, and a lot of fun.

This is a perfect time for me to take a much-needed break from punting. Just for a couple of weeks.

I am spending way too much time on it.

It has been a tonne of fun riding the goal trains with you lads and watching some of you make massive collects e.g. Lynchy today.

I'll be back in a few weeks. Good luck to all of you for the next little while.

This place is now my favourite board on bigfooty. By a long, long way, too.

You guys are good value.

I'm stuck in Kuala Lumpur, so watching the games and talking s**t on this board has become one of my only real outlets aye.

Cheers guys.

dontlimitme

TAILED JAIDYN
May 20, 2016
AFL Club
GWS

Beginning of 4th, Day hands off an easy goal, which if he had just kicked it himself would have given about 15 mins for Stewart to win me a cool grand.

I was also on Day for 3g+ straight up, and King for 3g+. Plus a few other small multis which were all one leg off.

The Fiorini goal, Merrett 30+, and of course the draw made it a profitable day, and a lot of fun.

This is a perfect time for me to take a much-needed break from punting. Just for a couple of weeks.

It has been a tonne of fun riding the goal trains with you lads and watching some of you make massive collects e.g. Lynchy today.

You guys are good value.

I'm stuck in Kuala Lumpur, so watching the games and talking sh*t on this board has become one of my only real outlets aye.

Cheers guys.

see you tomorrow

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yousnoozeyoulose

Debutant
Sep 7, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle

You guys are good value.

I'm stuck in Kuala Lumpur, so watching the games and talking sh*t on this board has become one of my only real outlets aye.

Cheers guys.

If Day had got a third, King had got a third or Stewart a 4th I think I'd be trying to join you in KL for a holiday ha!

Is it just me or I swear some posters are backing both results on here sometimes? lol. :p

Anyways.
Any profit is a good profit. 😇

mookieb

Club Legend
Oct 4, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I went back and watched the replay.

He marked the ball with 48 seconds left on the clock, the ball left his boot at the 16 second mark and he was trying to set up a player for goal , with a kick on the goal square.

To cut him some slack, he is a kid. But it showed to me a lack of game awareness. He apparently asked the bench, how much time was left on the clock.
Surely the play is to kick it as far as possible then if your 5 meters out then there's a good chance someone like Witts could punch it through for a behind?

Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Patriots, Golden State, Wildcats
Surely the play is to kick it as far as possible then if your 5 meters out then there's a good chance someone like Witts could punch it through for a behind?

his kick was still a good 15 metres out from goal, that’s still a fair distance to knock the ball over the line.

At that stage of the game, the worst possible result was a ‘draw ‘. Anyway looking at the ladder, the result is probably good for both teams as their percentages are poor.

demon_fanatic

Premiership Player
May 8, 2006
bayswater
AFL Club
Melbourne
It's dangerous to take a team on a 4 day break but I really think Geelong can win,they had a non taxing stroll vs saints with a possession based game and have the smarts to control the Helter skelter fast port in a similar way obviously won't blow them out but think they can win h2h, port Also travelling takes out any advantage, Scott has indicated Danger has had enough of a spell and will likely be needed in middle more too so that helps

BloodRet

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 25, 2013
Laughing at all the minnows
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Norwich City, Detroit Pistons
Mccartin ags
Reid ags
Himmelberg 2+
Finlayson 2+
@11.75

You'd expect Rampe goes straight to Cameron. That leaves Finlayson and Himmelberg on C-grade defenders in Melican and Thurlow. Assuming Mccartin and Reid both stay up forward as they have done, I think they will both snag one also.

I have also whacked a 50 bonus bet on Himmelberg 4+ @14 cos why not. Think either him or Finlayson could have a big night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back