AFL 2020 - AFL Round 12 (no aftertiming allowed)

Remove this Banner Ad

Port Adelaide will still be thereabouts come the end of

AFL players don't play for possessions.

Most of them don't seem to play for much at all these days

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sides have had awful (well, maybe pretty standard these days) goalkicking all year v North.
St Kilda 7.12
GWS 8.12
Sydney 10.11
Hawks 8.10
Dogs 13.9
Essendon 9.13
Richmond 11.11
Blues 9.10
Crows 7.8
Geelong 13.12
Melbourne 13.14

Only decent effort was the Dogs because Bruce got hit on the chest on a lead close to go all night.

With Brisbanes goalkicking woes much talked about, I feel Iike behinds overs is on.
Also getting on Hipwood to do the same as Bruce ($7 for 4, $19 for 5 goals) almost hedges a total behinds over bet... If he gets it close to goal and kicks truly enough that'll keep the behinds down.

Supposedly wet in Gold Coast today. Wanted to take 40+ but the weather played on my mind a bit, so will take the line which is a bit shorter.
Feel like Zorko will feature in this game dry or wet with both disposals and goals. Going to just take him for goals though.

SGM $14.24 (SB Boosted)
Bris -33.5
D. Zorko 2+
L. Neale Most Disposals Group A

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sides have had awful (well, maybe pretty standard these days) goalkicking all year v North.
St Kilda 7.12
GWS 8.12
Sydney 10.11
Hawks 8.10
Dogs 13.9
Essendon 9.13
Richmond 11.11
Blues 9.10
Crows 7.8
Geelong 13.12
Melbourne 13.14

Only decent effort was the Dogs because Bruce got hit on the chest on a lead close to go all night.

With Brisbanes goalkicking woes much talked about, I feel Iike behinds overs is on.
Also getting on Hipwood to do the same as Bruce ($7 for 4, $19 for 5 goals) almost hedges a total behinds over bet... If he gets it close to goal and kicks truly enough that'll keep the behinds down.
Yeah I went Brisbane over 10.5 behinds @ 2.36 - beteasy

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back