AFL 2020 - AFL Round 15 (no aftertiming allowed)

Remove this Banner Ad

Jake Riccardi Goals are up vs Carlton on SB. $2 for 2, $4.50 for 3, $12 for 4, $36 for 5 and $101 for 6. Still riding this train? he's looked great these last two weeks

Tigers to win by (pick your margin), Freo off a loss that snuffs any glimmer of finals, 4 day break and having to travel to the other side of the country. Up against an inform tigers group that have a lovely 6 day break.
Its the type of game that as supporter you are not sure you want to put yourself through watching it, it could get really ugly.

Yep, on Williams for 1-4. I'll consider Oscar Allen too.
yep i will get on them both, but sb have no 'allen' option yet. **edit - now they do, thanks for reading my post sb employee.
Also noticed d.smith moves to the fwd pocket? is this because heppell comes in? His odds are ok too. thoughts for a small nibble?
ags @2.80, 2g+ @13, 3g+ @91.

Last edited:
yep i will get on them both, but sb have no 'allen' option yet.
Also noticed d.smith moves to the fwd pocket? is this because heppell comes in? His odds are ok too. thoughts for a small nibble?
ags @2.80, 2g+ @13, 3g+ @91.

IDK. I guess we might start with a forward line of Daniher, Hooker, Stewart, Mosquito, Tippa and Stringer. Smith will probably rotate forward a bit, though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like a bumper round.

1.5u Hawks* -15.5. Since the restart Ade have lost every game by 20+ with the exception of Ade. B. Crouch is back and still no JOM hurts but this is an important game for the Hawks since they might not have another win for the season (StK, WB and GC). They've shown good signs of late (at times) with some of their younger players being better and flashes from the older players.

1.5u Ess +22.5 - loved the Joe Daniher return. Their midfielders are playing well and with Yeo, Cripps and Kennedy out I fancy them to be competitive.

2.5u GWS -8.5 / 1u GWS 2nd half line / 1u GWS 4th qtr line / 0.5u GWS 40+ - think the 4 day break will hit hard for Carl. Tough to travel after copping a smashing vs a team full of talent who are likely to have found form.

Looking at Rich 2nd half and 4th qtr lines.

* I have a terrible record betting on Hawks but can't ignore the numbers.

Bets for tomorrow

Gunston AGS, Breust AGS & Wingard AGS $2.29 NEDS
Lewis AGS, Breust AGS & Wingard AGS $3.65 NEDS
Lewis 2+ $4.60 BE

Putting a lot of faith in Breust & Wingard, both didn't get a goal last week but tipping they will against the Crows

Mosquito AGS, Williams AGS & AMT AGS $5.50 BE
Allen AGS, Darling AGS, Stringer AGS & Daniher AGS $3.07 NEDS
Allen 2+ $3 NEDS
Williams 2+ $4.75 TAB

Evening Gents. Best for game 1 tomorrow:

B.Keays 20+ $3.75 pointsbet. Gets less CBA with B.Crouch back but he only had 6% Round 13 and still had 17 vs Cats who are stingy as. Hawthorn leak disposals and should be winning this game but gotta have a go at $3.75 when best I can find elsewhere is $2.60 and most corps around $2.00

M.Lewis Most goals ($21), 2+ ($4.60), 3+ ($15) Beteasy/Tab Touch. Offered nil in 3 games this season but 20 goals in 12 games last year with 6/12 2+ and 3/12 3+ and won’t get a better chance playing Crows.

Also don’t mind Beteasy/Tab Touch $17 for Mitchell, Worpal, M.Crouch, Laird all 25+. Both sides normally leak plenty of disposals and it’s a bet I could see lobbing at big odds. 3 players hitting is $4.40 too which looks good. Would think Mitchell and M.Crouch hit and one of Worpal/Laird should, hopefully both!!

Most Disposals Group A
Mitchell $2.75
Matt Crouch $3.30
Worpel $6.50
B Crouch $7
Laird $8
Smith $13
Scrimshaw $23
Cousins $26

Most Disposals Group B
Keays $3.00
Sloane $4.25
MacKay $5.50
Wingard $8
O'Brien $9
Howe $9
Hardwick $11
Scully $11

Both fields looking at numbers quickly, look like two horse races. Group A winner should be a fairly easy win for Mitchell . Group B is a battle between Sloane and Keays. Think its a real toss up between the two.

Evening Gents. Best for game 1 tomorrow:

B.Keays 20+ $3.75 pointsbet. Gets less CBA with B.Crouch back but he only had 6% Round 13 and still had 17 vs Cats who are stingy as. Hawthorn leak disposals and should be winning this game but gotta have a go at $3.75 when best I can find elsewhere is $2.60 and most corps around $2.00

M.Lewis Most goals ($21), 2+ ($4.60), 3+ ($15) Beteasy/Tab Touch. Offered nil in 3 games this season but 20 goals in 12 games last year with 6/12 2+ and 3/12 3+ and won’t get a better chance playing Crows.

Also don’t mind Beteasy/Tab Touch $17 for Mitchell, Worpal, M.Crouch, Laird all 25+. Both sides normally leak plenty of disposals and it’s a bet I could see lobbing at big odds. 3 players hitting is $4.40 too which looks good. Would think Mitchell and M.Crouch hit and one of Worpal/Laird should, hopefully both!!
All over this last play!

Think Worpel at $2.00 is poor value for 25+ Disposals. Would like that to be at least $3.00.

Only cleared (25+ Disposals) 2 times out of 13 this season. Do agree that this Adelaide team may not have a tagger to handle Worpel and/or Mitchell. Keays gets 1 of these 2 in my opinion. Feel $2.00 would be the right price if it were 20+ Disposals for Worpel.

Worpel's average from Rounds 2-14 is 19.67 disposals. Think Sportsbet have got a few of the 15+ Disposals on a few Hawk players too short as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back