AFL 2020 - AFL Round 17 (no aftertiming allowed)

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely Pies come out and smack GC after their bye and 2 guns back in side.

AGS on Lads are stingiest I’ve seen.

I like Treloar 30+ @ $2.55 and 35+ @ $6, Lads. Got 42 against them last year.

De Goey fresh and to tear them apart. Odds are horrible so had a little on 3+, 4+, 5+, 6+ on Lads.

Corbett showed a bit last week so AGS @ $2.10 and 2+ $8 on SB.

What odds did you get? Thanks.

Collingwood looked flat in that 1st half. Would still be surprised if they lost this match from here but don't think this performance would send in shivers to any teams in The Top 8.
Isnt that comment having a bet each way?

Either they look good or they dont?

Good point. I forgot about that.

When mookieb mentioned he may hedge, this would be the reason.

Pies may just sit on a 3-4 goal lead.

May be one of those sh*t matches, where the Pies just bounce it around from player to player once that lead is established, why take a mindless risk to smash a team.

Goal tonight is to win thereby locking in finals. How they win is irrelevant. No one will care if they smash the Suns its an irrelevant outcome.
This one of those games that i'm very confident that Coll win so it's the margin that matters. Coll have been very ineffectual scoring for much of the year and GC should be switched on after a shocker last week so better to take some insurance in cases it's closer than I thought it would be.

Coll currently behind - with De Goey and Treloar back would have thought they would be better than this but whatever happens they seem to make the game look hard.

This one of those games that i'm very confident that Coll win so it's the margin that matters. Coll have been very ineffectual scoring for much of the year and GC should be switched on after a shocker last week so better to take some insurance in cases it's closer than I thought it would be.

Coll currently behind - with De Goey and Treloar back would have thought they would be better than this but whatever happens they seem to make the game look hard.

Glory be.

I agree, they make it look so hard. Yet this same team could beat a Top 4 team if they have a day out in the finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol on de goey too. Can't believe he handballed that. He has moments where he's too unseflish which is hard to believe

Just need a goal from either Thomas or King this quarter, and so long as it stays below 115 points, I'm laughing.

A goal from both and it will be an excellent day. But I'll take even just one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back