AFL 2020 - AFL Round 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Bet365's early AFL payout might be the worse promo i've ever seen.
Early payout when your team is up by 32 points.
How ofter is a team going to back from that far behind with 16min quarters? 1 in a 100?
They're risk managing, it's designed to suck in mugs without any real benefit. They do the same with NRL, 16 point lead and you get paid out. Rarely do teams come back with 3 straight tries to win.

It used to be 24 and 12.

They're risk managing, it's designed to suck in mugs without any real benefit. They do the same with NRL, 16 point lead and you get paid out. Rarely do teams come back with 3 straight tries to win.

It used to be 24 and 12.
im guessing also with its big international exposure, you might get ppl from around the world just betting without any idea of the sport

Early plays

Carlton 12.5 1.91
Melb -11.5 2.08

Port -10.5 1.91
Adelaide 11.5 2.083

Syd -1.5 1.91
Ess 4.5 1.91

Bris -19.5 2.06
Freo 20.5 1.9

Cats-11.5 2.06
Hawks 12.5 1.9

Hawks 12.5 1.9
Hawks 11.5 1.931
(not covered yet, steaming Hawks)

im guessing also with its big international exposure, you might get ppl from around the world just betting without any idea of the sport

Normally you get different promos depending on what country you live in.

Goal scorer markets up on SB.
im getting ahead of myself
Jack Martin represents value to me
2+ $3.75
3+ $11
Also like this SGM: WC win, Darling AGS, Ainsworth AGS $3.60

Keen to make some good bank this year.
Just curious how you frame these? Would you put each up as a 1u bet or do you have more of a slide depending on the odds?

Cheers and GL,
RT

Just curious how you frame these? Would you put each up as a 1u bet or do you have more of a slide depending on the odds?

Cheers and GL,
RT
Most of the time like this:
2+ - 0.5U
3+ - 0.3U
4+ - 0.2U

If I really like it I’ll just double those stakes. Works well, tend to stay away from 5+ as they suck the value out of it by capping odds
BOL this year mate

All over Jeremy Howe tomorrow. An obvious role change has occurred with Madgen coming into the side. Round 1 he scored 110 fantasy with 25 touches, along with a 127 fantasy game and 25 touch Marsh game playing this same role.

Like him for over 68 fantasy with BetEasy, $4.20 to get 20 touches with Sportsbet and $19 for 25 with BetEasy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All over Jeremy Howe tomorrow. An obvious role change has occurred with Madgen coming into the side. Round 1 he scored 110 fantasy with 25 touches, along with a 127 fantasy game and 25 touch Marsh game playing this same role.

Like him for over 68 fantasy with BetEasy, $4.20 to get 20 touches with Sportsbet and $19 for 25 with BetEasy.
You have found something a bit cheeky there my friend

And think you might be onto something

Also on Mayne over 64.5 and Riewoldt under 57.5 fantasy. Mayne looking great on a wing having scored 113, 98 then 94 in round 1, also posting a 100 and a 130 against the Tigers last year. Riewoldt averaged 58 last year, and scored 50 in round 1 (including 3 snags) in a high-scoring affair against the Blues.

What’s the thoughts on the Pointsbet promo for tomoz

De goey and Martin 40+ and 2+ goals combined @ 5s

Seems overs for mine given De goey should be playing in the middle and both or either one should easily cover the goals part

Also on Mayne over 64.5 and Riewoldt under 57.5 fantasy. Mayne looking great on a wing having scored 113, 98 then 94 in round 1, also posting a 100 and a 130 against the Tigers last year. Riewoldt averaged 58 last year, and scored 50 in round 1 (including 3 snags) in a high-scoring affair against the Blues.

Riewoldt unders getting smashed.
I like De Goey O64.5
Should really benefit from shorter quarters, more TOG %, had a great pre-season and should see more time in the midfield

No. Try a different browser. Won't load on Firefox for me but works on others.

Tried everything. Just tried downloading a 4th new browser and now get " There are currently no betting options available for this sport. Please check back again later."

Only thing it worked on was one browser (Opera) on a different computer.

Ah well, only use it to gauge odds anyway!

I'm thinking of actually trying to make money betting rather than taking the piss all the time trying to win $250 off $10.

TopSport Pies +9.5 @ $2. Seems pretty good to me?

I'll still do my social SGM and FGS but probably should try to actually win from time to time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back