AFL 2020 - AFL Round 2

mookieb

Club Legend
Oct 4, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Well I love PA over Ade for some time now and watched the line go out each day and did nothing so i'll bank out a double with PA and WC -16.5

Jul 29, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Reckon the +31.5 on Gold Coast tonight against the Eagles is worth a throw at the stumps. Not sure they are really that far apart in these current circumstances.

SGM on that match:

AGS: Ainsworth
Bowes
Lemmens
Darling
20+ Disposals - Gaff and Fiorini
@$58.50 per unit.
Fiorini is stinking up any chance at this one - Lemmens Darling have done their bit and Gaff should get there easily.

maskmcgee

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 25, 2017
The Windy Apple
AFL Club
Essendon
Tigers/Pies draw, Suns win comfortably, Port tear apart Crows in a Showdown and total goes overs.

Books are dancing this weekend.:think:
A little late here, but as I stated last week on discord, biggest suckers round in history. No form lines, no crowds, no home ground advantages, 3 month break, cornona, multiple big games, big rivalries ect, no way to predict at all how any team or player will preform, punters are going to lose a fortune and no better proof of that than what just happened.

not sure what you’re talking about McGee. Bookies have been sloppy as fu** and it’s been a great weekend to punt

Look I agree, with both of you. I think the thing is the books have been sloppy but the "interesting" results have allowed them to take probably most punters to the cleaners.

Jun 13, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Yeah i think the unique circumstances create uncertainty in H2H markets (uncertaintly which i've ignored once to my detriment, go blues) but more opportunities in prop markets.
And there's been some great shouts in that vein this weekend on the board.
Just gotta trust the process maskmcgee ;)

Last edited:
Back