Status
Not open for further replies.

demon_fanatic

Premiership Player
May 8, 2006
bayswater
AFL Club
Melbourne
118 points in the Pies v Saints game. Only 28 points scored in the 2nd half combined. The Saints tactics when down by 6 goals was shocking. Slow tempo, Hill from the Saints, looked indecisive coming out of the defence.

I had no play on unders/overs but you would be seething if you had overs pre-game on that match.
Yep I had 122.5:( pies do it quite often in 2nd halves if up lots early,live total was 160 at one stage

Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Patriots, Golden State, Wildcats
Brisbane Lions v West Coast since 1997,

Points average at the GABBA: 192.3 points per game , which is equivalent to 153.84 points per game (under the 16 minute quarters )
Median at the GABBA: 186.5 points per game, which is equivalent to 149.20 points per game (under the 16 minute quarters)

Im more confident on overs 136.5 pts here. West Coast have had 2 consecutive weeks up in QLD and will be more comfortable in their surroundings. if your feeling brave, can get over 150.5 points paying around 2/1

Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Total Match Points in Brisbane v West Coast. Combined best odds from Sportsbet and TAB.

1592646013734.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tony Ferguson
Ablett ffs you old spud.
Naughton can get stuffed to the dirty campaigner cost me 5U on that hit

burge13

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Good point the commentators made about Brisbane having the advantage of fans in the ground, compared to Victorian teams having no fans .

Dare I say it, i reckon that alone is worth a 2-3 goal advantage for the teams based in QLD.
As opposed to the many, many advantages the vics have in this comp, a couple thousand is not a big deal. Doesnt begin to outweigh the bias

Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
As opposed to the many, many advantages the vics have in this comp, a couple thousand is not a big deal. Doesnt begin to outweigh the bias

I followed the Lions v Eagles game closely tonight, and the noise of around 2,000 fans there tonight, you wouldn't be mistaken if it was the sound of a full crowd at the GABBA. Make no mistake , when you have your fans behind you, it can give you that lift when you really need it. Brisbane's 3rd quarter tonight was faultless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back