Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Patriots, Golden State, Wildcats
Would that mean 50,000 fans would be worth 50-75 goal advantage?
Will bet this when they open the Gabba up.

To keep it simple, the QLD teams have an advantage over other teams without the home crowd support.

Soon the NSW teams, will have that crowd support as well, with the NRL opening the gates for crowds of 10,000 after July 1st. But with the social distancing measures in place from the government, a stadium of the size of the SCG , will probably have a max of 10k, and Spotless probably around 5k or so. (due to social distancing )

Last edited:

Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Here is an interesting stat in the scoring this season. In rounds 2 and 3, the 1st Half has been the higher scoring half in 8 of the 15 matches. Generally, under the 20 minute quarters, the higher scoring half would most of the time be the 2nd half. With shorter quarters, teams are playing more cautiously especially towards the end of the quarters to preserve a lead or in the case of the final quarter, to slow down and milk the clock.

Parko31

Senior List
Apr 8, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
501.JPG

I'm obviously expecting all of these to be void but chucked $1 on each

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Omg I cashed out all for $439.

If I withdraw can Sportsbet do anything?

Sportsbet once deposited $500 into my account. After withdrawing the money straight away, a months late my balance showed - $500.00. If its too good to be true, then eventually sportsbet will fix things up.

Parko31

Senior List
Apr 8, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Sportsbet once deposited $500 into my account. After withdrawing the money straight away, a months late my balance showed - $500.00. If its too good to be true, then eventually sportsbet will fix things up.
I'll just close my account technically I don't owe them anything

Parko31

Senior List
Apr 8, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Reading Sportsbets T&C's

1.10.11. Sportsbet reserves the right to close or suspend the Accounts of, and/or void or allow to stand any or all bets made by any person where, in Sportsbet's reasonable opinion, the Account has not been operated with integrity and/or the bet has not been placed on a good faith basis including (without limitation) where a person:

• knowingly exploits, or intentionally seeks, to exploit a market or a Rule (including by deception);
  • seeks to manipulate the outcome of a market (whether or not for personal gain);
  • receives an unjust advantage from information which is not known to the public; or
  • intentionally abuses an inadvertent error in the description of a market (whether before or after Sportsbet corrects the relevant descriptor).

Dec 2, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hope you boys get away with it, but dont be shocked if they cancel the withdrawal

Happened recently to a similar error with quaddies and the cash out errors, and they suspended the accounts after an hour and cancelled the withdrawals

Think everyone got bonus bets or something in the end

Best of luck though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back