AFL 2020 - AFL Round 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope not I just placed some bets with legitimate money I deposited.

To be honest these kind of errors by the books and pouncing on them is likely to see your account suspended.

Where every player in the market is at $501 is an obvious error and not really identifying an edge in the market. Now if for example it was just one of them at $501, its less likely to draw scrutiny.

Just my opinion. Good luck with them, keep us posted as to what if Sportsbet do.

So teams that were fantastic (StK + NM) in stunning wins have been terrible and teams that were very poor (Hawks and WB) have been great. Not reading games well atm so extricating myself from my bets on GC here. A guy I follow on twitter has Ade as his biggest bet for the season and the lines come in marginally so hard game to judge this early in the season.

Agree with you above Mookieb

Have not had a bet this year as cannot get a good read with extra variables that this season has thrown up.
I do not trust GCS holding form and am not prepared to take $1.90 ish to find out.

That being said really like the Dockers with the 18.5 start.
Their form in both loses looks pretty good... Big chance of Port being flat
in this spot and love that its pretty much going to be a cake of soap
being a night game

Dockers 2 units plus 18.5
Dockers 1 unit win $3.25 Sportsbet

Jeseeeeeessuususususus.
I just cashed out and withdrew $2700.
I owe you 50,000 beers
fyi 50,000 beers might cost you around $104,160, which is much more than you just won in which case you'd be in severe dept, so probably best not to do this. :tearsofjoy:
Anyway I like Ainsworth for goals today
1+ $2
2+ $7
3+ $34
into 1.83, 5.50, 23 now

To those who are following..
no surprises here. SB have cancelled all bets and manually adjusted the bets to cancelled (taken back the money).
I rang up and they said that the matter is being investigated by the security team.
I've made a complaint to the nt.gov.au Gambling and Racing site.
I dont think youre eligible for anything tbh. The complaint wont go far other than maybe being given a free bet.

It was pretty clear mistake and they quickly void it...

no surprises here. SB have cancelled all bets and manually adjusted the bets to cancelled (taken back the money).
I rang up and they said that the matter is being investigated by the security team.

if you had one of the sportsbet cash cards could've taken it out of an ATM before they realised ha

I'll just close my account technically I don't owe them anything

Sportsbet have a few niche markets, that other bookies don't have. Have heard of mistakes from Sportsbet before and in some cases, they have been taken to the courts by previous punters.

This was from the Sydney Morning Herald:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gonna go nowhere, it was an obvious mistake, all odds in the market were $501

fyi 50,000 beers might cost you around $104,160, which is much more than you just won in which case you'd be in severe dept, so probably best not to do this. :tearsofjoy:

into 1.83, 5.50, 23 now
I also don't drink so they would be wasted 😅

Handicap betting

Gold Coast Suns -27.5 pts $1.88 v $1.88 Adelaide +27.5 pts

Suns will win and win handsomely. King up forward is the main focal point up forward. This Suns team will pull off some more wins this season against better teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back