AFL 2020 - AFL Round 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Sam Philp spent most of his time last week in the forward pocket (a little bit half back)
Sportsbet Goals:
1+ $3
2+ $13
3+ $101

Jonathon Marsh spent most of his time as a forward last week
Sportsbet goals:
1+ $2.25
2+ $8
3+ $41
4+ $101

Parko31 Philp has had two kicks in his AFL career. Marsh has never kicked more than one goal in a match. If those bets land then you're a punting genius.

As for me, I'm on Butler 1/2/3+ goals, and McGovern 1/2/3+ goals. Also on total points 140+, 150+, 160+. I see this being a new-fashioned shootout.

Just hope the Saints are on song with their goalkicking accuracy. They used to be dead set coach killers.

Parko31 Philp has had two kicks in his AFL career. Marsh has never kicked more than one goal in a match. If those bets land then you're a punting genius.

As for me, I'm on Butler 1/2/3+ goals, and McGovern 1/2/3+ goals. Also on total points 140+, 150+, 160+. I see this being a new-fashioned shootout.

Just hope the Saints are on song with their goalkicking accuracy. They used to be dead set coach killers.
Philp has played one game... he just kicked a behind with his second kick in AFL.
Marsh has played his career as a defender

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jarryn Geary AGS @ 5.00, 2+ @ 23, 3+ @ 151 (all bet365).

Worth a nibble - sounds like he'll take up his defensive forward role again if, unlike me, you can get a decent stake on with them
giphy-9-Steven0.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back