AFL 2020 - AFL Round 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong/GC
Brandan Parfitt o75.5 fantasy BE
Has come back a fitter player this year. Ave 91 in 2020.
Has the highest champion data rankings HOME vs. away points differential in the AFL.
Also highest tackle ave. in the league so might get a few HTB frees under 'memo' conditions.

SGM: Cats line (-19.5), Parfitt 15+, Ablett 2+ $6.75 SB

Think there'll be a bit of 'kick it to Gazza' for his 350th:
2+ $3.5
3+ $11
4+ $41
Lads

and one for Joel
AGS $4.75 b365

Last edited:

Happy to get St.K-2.5,Billings 20+ & Butler AGS @ $4.10. Especially considering I used a deposit bonus on it($52). For those interested, I signed up with Betstar yesterday and they offered me a deposit bonus match up to $260. They are run by Ladbrokes and use the same markets and odds too if anyone is keen to suss it out

lot of rain forecast for tomorrow.
Taylor Adams loves a scrap - O19.5 $1.97 -ladbrokes

De Goey, Darling & R.Gray - AGS multi $3.46 - 365

Ellis-Yolmen has been spending a lot of time I50 $3.25 AGS - lads

Edit: Ablett AGS $1.77 - should snag one for his 350th surely, hopefuly this old man doesnt screw me again

Last edited:
Last weeks match between the Tigers and Saints, will be as a high a scoring game as you will get at the Dome this year. Thought the Saints were attacking as usual. Will take two really good attacking teams on a good day, to get above 165 points in a match at this ground this season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

D. Parish 20+ going for $3.50 (Lads)
No Merrett and no Heppell. Hopefully gets his time in the midfield.

SGM: T. Adams 20+, D. Parish 20+, D. Smith AGS @ $18 (Lads)(Odds boost)

Last edited:
D. Parish 20+ going for $3.50 (Lads)
No Merrett and no Heppell. Hopefully gets his time in the midfield.

SGM: T. Adams 20+, D. Parish 20+, D. Smith AGS @ $18 (Lads)(Odds boost)
Merrett has been playing half back/wing. Shiel and McGrath seem to be the only pure mids with Parish, Stringer, Langford, Walla, Smith all playing M/F rotation roles.
Hibberd is also debuting, who Essendon recruited as an inside midfielder.
Good luck though I just don't think Merrett/Heppell out will change much.

Merrett has been playing half back/wing. Shiel and McGrath seem to be the only pure mids with Parish, Stringer, Langford, Walla, Smith all playing M/F rotation roles.
Hibberd is also debuting, who Essendon recruited as an inside midfielder.
Good luck though I just don't think Merrett/Heppell out will change much.
Yeah it's definitely a long shot. I just couldn't not take the gamble at those odds though, especially when he has shown in the past that he can find the ball.

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

for WC, What's ppl's thoughts on nicnat going up against no real ruck for Sydney this week, surely nicnat wins most of the ruck duels against whoever. (Both Sinclair and Naismith out for Sydney) =potentially more supply to WC mids?

for WC, What's ppl's thoughts on nicnat going up against no real ruck for Sydney this week, surely nicnat wins most of the ruck duels against whoever. (Both Sinclair and Naismith out for Sydney) =potentially more supply to WC mids?

yeh I think this is the week WC bounce back with a big win. Definitely be taking them with BE double winnings promo

Not convinced by Ah Chee as a player but he’s been playing as a permanent forward & I think WC put up a big score here. AGS $3.25 - lads

Grundy over 108.5 fantasy points seems a given to me tonight with no Bellchambers. Expecting a big game from him. $1.88 with Pointsbet(Only concern is how the weather impacts him).
Also like D.Smith to kick a goal, $3.20 in the Super Boost market with Beteasy

The problem for West Coast is even the coach admit some of the players have been a bit guilty of coming back after covid break a tad overweight. I don’t know but Tim Kelly has been slow and is getting beaten to the ball when there is a contested possession up for grabs. Swans to me seem a bit more hungrier around contested ball this season.

Grundy over 108.5 fantasy points seems a given to me tonight with no Bellchambers. Expecting a big game from him. $1.88 with Pointsbet(Only concern is how the weather impacts him).
Also like D.Smith to kick a goal, $3.20 in the Super Boost market with Beteasy
Isn't that 136ish under normal quarters? Massive ask - though he seems to beat his line every week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back